Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Bitcoin Futures?  (Read 906 times)
johnlhy253

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

I think, it will be the legal in the future all over the world.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

Hi, I was curious what your thoughts are on Bitcoin Futures. Do you think this is a positive opportunity for Bitcoin investors? Or, do you think this will thwart the growth of physical bitcoin?

I can only say one thing, this is an additional step to regulating the crypto world! and this is very good! the sooner there will be any kind of regulation, the sooner a huge amount of money will flow into the crypt world, and then good growth will begin! crypto market you need at least somehow to legitimize and secure for large investors!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
semediu

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

There are so many misconceptions and views about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is definitely not a currency that will replace a country's currency.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

Future . It is possible that bitcoin will be replaced by another coin and will have a bitcoin value to be reached. Maybe $ 50,000 I still hope that it will happen
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
I just take the middle course because I just want to profit from the coins, so if there are other coins that can beat the achievement of bitcoin in the future then I'm sure many people who distract attention on the coin. But I am still a bitcoin active period is still long and even bitcoin future is still very bright if there are still many people who support it.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

Everyone must ask about the future of bitcoin, I think the future of bitcoin will continue to grow and increase. So we do not have to worry about bitcoin in the future.
duckmarchenko

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

I think that behind the virtual currency is the future. And thanks to them, we will open many prospects. Maybe bitcoin will be replaced by another currency, but still the value will remain.
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

Bitcoin has always been a golden future, in future, the other coin will not be able to counter bitcoin Bitcoin seems to be the digital currency of the future.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

I think bitcoin will be in it's first place like it always do and it's price will still grow up. So i think it is a good time coming for all bitcoin investors.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

Bitcoin have a fantastic future but in at that bitcoin need us to stay strong as a community because bitcoin has brought the first revolution in the world financial system and at that bitcoin will face a lot of challenges which need our support and positive mind set that will help it to succeed in the financial market, such as staying away from negative news and rumors that can cause panic in the community.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

Bitcoin thoughts in the future are the price are more increasing, the transaction of investor are most faster and also all over the world bitcoin will become legal.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

Bitcoin has the ability to make our future secure so, i think its future is great.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:51:17 PM

Bitcoin investors are looking for a long-term investment. that's why they chose Bitcoin because the knew that in the future, Bitcoin will arise and they will earn huge amount of money in here. so it's safe to assume that Bitcoin's future is stable and will be more secure than before.
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

Hi, I was curious what your thoughts are on Bitcoin Futures. Do you think this is a positive opportunity for Bitcoin investors? Or, do you think this will thwart the growth of physical bitcoin?
It is possible that future blockchain platforms will have new developments. Bitcoin will handle the transaction quickly and the cost will be cheaper than it is now because bitcoin will be accepted as a form of payment for entire sites worldwide.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

i think bitcoin future is great!and its great buying point right now.
after some days or months btc will go for another bull run and definately no one can touch btc that time.
so buy for long term.

fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:24:00 PM

maybe bitcoin will be more developed in the presence of it because follow the development of technology and times hopefully with it bitcoin will be more advanced and can be profitable in its investment
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

Since the market is regulated, everything will follow the clear rules, which are already known in advance. One contract will be made up of 5 bitcoins. The minimum spread of the bet (the so-called "tick") is $ 5. That is, for a futures buyer, each minimum price step will be $ 25 per contract. The purchase limit for one buyer will be 1000 contracts. Futures always have a limit on the number of contracts so that no one can manipulate the market (say, at a price of 15,000 for bitcoin it will be $ 75 million).
CryptoDavies

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

I have a strong though for the future of bitcoin and thatthought is a positive thought. It's high time anyone interested in bitcoin subscribed into it because the future  will be better.  More opportunities ahead  with bitcoin.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

With bitcoin futures, the contract will be based on the price of bitcoin and speculators can place a "bet" on what they believe the price of bitcoin will be in the future. It enables investors to speculate on the price of bitcoin without actually having to own bitcoin.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

I see the future of bitcoin is very bright, bitcoin is one solution of the future problems that exist, with digital currency all transactions can be more efficient, safe and comfortable.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

Bitcoin was doing perfectly well until futures got involved with their price manipulation tactics. People should avoid futures and just invest in bitcoin itself, much more profitable for high long term gains

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: