Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Bitcoin Futures?  (Read 908 times)
missg23

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

Bitcoin was doing perfectly well until futures got involved with their price manipulation tactics. People should avoid futures and just invest in bitcoin itself, much more profitable for high long term gains
[/quote

I agree, bitcoin is still doing good despite of the high and low of the market today. In my opinion, people should focus in investing bitcoin for future purposes. Bitcoin for me has still a promising future ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Julia Wilson

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

I saw a lot of people predicting a crash with no return when the market started bleeding and no one knew where the bottom is. Once the price stabilized and prices started going back up again the neigh-sayers got silent.

Bitcoin has survived even harder times. The price crashes and goes back up all the time because the market is volatile and it is not regulated. People can still get away with scams and that is what keeps the big investors away. I personally see a bright future for BTC because it really solves some serious problems in the world. Money transfer will become more reliable and, if everything goes as planned we won’t even need the banks anymore.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

Hi, I was curious what your thoughts are on Bitcoin Futures. Do you think this is a positive opportunity for Bitcoin investors? Or, do you think this will thwart the growth of physical bitcoin?
Also, I do not expect a big rise, of course, this crypto currency can weed out any jackpot and raise the price and popularity in the society of this sphere, but we need a lot of luck.

janhllr

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

Bitcoin is not controlled by an institutions / banks or government bodies. Bitcoin and other forms of cryptocurrency run on a network called blockchain. Bitcoin prices have gradual increase from past 5–6 years but this year there is a sudden decrease from 20K USD to 10K USD and experts warn that price may be even 10KUSD. The price is driven by news announcements.
Julia Wilson

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:30:20 AM

It has extreme volatility. Investing in cryptocurrencies involves very high risk, as prices have been extremely volatile. Many experts are sceptical about bitcoin as an investment primarily because there is nothing for them to analyse. Vivek Belgavi, Partner and Fintech Leader, PwC says, “There isn’t enough of an ecosystem surrounding bitcoins to allow fundamental analysts to study it as an investment. People are therefore investing with imperfect information.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

Hi, I was curious what your thoughts are on Bitcoin Futures. Do you think this is a positive opportunity for Bitcoin investors? Or, do you think this will thwart the growth of physical bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a future promising cryptocurrency,i think bitcoin investors should start to buy today,because it is a great opportunity for them to earn more profits,if they will buy now and hold,and sell it if the price in the market will reach  on their deserve higher amount.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

Bitcoin futures have been an intriguing addition to the cryptocurrency ecosystem. So far, they failed to make much of an impact. Although the overall volume seems to be going up, the Bitcoin price can do fine just without these financial vehicles. This begs the question as to whether or not Bitcoin futures even matter when looking at the bigger picture.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/main-newsbtc-images/2018/04/29191445/shutterstock_759740239-1-700x400.jpg
tokenomics

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

Many other alternative currencies will have their moment in the limelight, but their lasting value will remain to be proven.However, based on measures of ecosystem size, and the number of developers and adopters of real projects, bitcoin and ethereum should remain dominant.
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

i think it will slowly grows up for years and in the future you can buy all products in all over the world for bitcoin as now by credit card

Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

The future is unknown and no one has the cognitive ability to determine the future of these currencies, many of the news circulated but not true to them all false news
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

In my opinion, the future of byc is really hard to predict. But maybe in a positive way, btc will become the largest investment for great investors, not for all but some, in the future. Btc is really popular nowadays and almost most countries are adopting it, supporting btc and using it as kind of payment. Even though btc is risky and volatile, through the use of knowledge and understanding which results to many people believing to its potential.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

As Bitcoin futures can be regulated on public exchanges, it gives people who were previously skeptical as a result of the lack of regulation, the confidence to invest. Institutional investors are more likely to offer Bitcoin futures to their clients as a viable investment option. It brings more liquidity to the market, making it easier to buy, sell and trade the cryptocurrency, and therefore much more lucrative. It opens up the Bitcoin market to a wider investor base, including countries where the trade of Bitcoin has been banned.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

Bitcoin future, as a realist there is a place for bitcoin in the future as it is growing everyday though despite the volatility it's still maintaining its stand. A great opportunity stands for bitcoin investors in the future.
Good thinking and I like with your thoughts.
If more and more people are following bitcoin then I am sure the more visible future of bitcoin is because every day bitcoin development gets better so big opportunity for bitcoin investor in the future is very big. Moreover, bitcoin is difficult to be matched by other coins in both price and value in the market.
Azha

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

Wink Wink I think the opportunity for bizarre investors. It will not do any harm to the physical growth.  Wink Wink
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

Just my personal view based on human history: digital currency is the future (credit card, money wires, PayPal already are non-paper versions and have been for decades) so as technology evolves, what physical or virtual form currency takes depends on available technology,and now we have blockchain catching up so fast. In time we will have enough crypto currencies competing with each other.
northstarh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

I think bitcoin will still be the king of the crypto market. In the future, I think bitcoin will be more popular and it will be closer in our lives.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
lauranaura67

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

I wouldn't be here if I didn't think that BTC is going to last.
We're just at the beginning of the crypto era.
humanvelocity

Activity: 185
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

Even though Bitcoin isn't doing as expected it still has great future and I strongly believe in it, I personally feel like Bitcoin just needs more time to settle down and when that happens everyone will be satisfied with the constant market.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

My thought is very positive in Bitcoin.I think maximum people thinking is positive about Bitcoin.Because people easily believe in BTC.
BTC future more potential everyone believe that.I hope BTC actually long survival currency.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

Sharp fluctuations in quotations can make doubts in the future bitcoin, but current volatility is only the first step in the process of stabilizing prices. Sooner or later, prices will approach the fundamental value (production costs), and volatility will fall. Eventually, this process can help Blockchyna and its crypto-foreigners to justify the expectations of enthusiasts and produce a technological revolution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: