Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized web & net neutrality, can Substratum deliver?  (Read 136 times)
SunnyEscapade (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:34:16 PM

Hi, with all the issues about net neutrality rising I featured a cryptocurrency Substratum.
Substratum and Neos are competing for a decentralized web.

I bundled Substratum in following topics:
What is Substratum?
Evolution, blockchain
Leaderboard
Roadmap
Trading/exchanges
Social media
News
Latest tweet
Conclusion

https://youtu.be/7B_h2MmUEW8
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@sunnyescapades/crypto-escapades-part-15-what-is-substratum-sub-is-it-worth

What do you think about this article and which one do you think has the most chance of succes?
Have a nice day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
p2607

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:39:01 PM

When you compare SUB to SHIFT, which of them is better would you say and why? I see everyone hyping about SUB while SHIFT is under the radar waiting to explode. They'll release Phantom before 2018.
SunnyEscapade (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:29:51 PM

When you compare SUB to SHIFT, which of them is better would you say and why? I see everyone hyping about SUB while SHIFT is under the radar waiting to explode. They'll release Phantom before 2018.

Hey, thanks for your answer. I will try my best to answer it as best as possible. I think there are several reasons why SUB is now hyped.

1. Substratum is very active on social media. They also had a lot of amazing news (alpha testing, burning of tokens that had no allocation).
2. Substratum will be used for everything on the Substratum network and will function as a conversion currency. This is really really important.
For example, you want to buy something in a store and they only accept litecoin, ethereum and bitcoin -> Substratum will be the conversion currency. You pay with a currency, which in turn gets converted to Substratum which then is converted to the currency (litecoin, eth, btc) used to buy your products in the store. Substratum will have a use and be in circulation and that's a great indicator that it could rise in value.

But, I can not say which one is best as of right now. All the solutions for a decentralized web are in full development fase. The value (as with many crypto's) is now based on speculation, news, social media and the power of the people.
I am not able to foresee in the future but who knows SHIFT might be the better blockchain or have the better developers, I guess we have to wait and see.

Have a nice day!
PrinceOfPersia711

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:29:48 PM

Substratum is going to moon any week now when they release the public beta just watch. It already mooned last month it was less than a dollar. Now it's been consolidating and the next price breakout will be here soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: