Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your advice: When should I cash out?  (Read 2716 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:44:41 AM

Should cash out either when you need the funds, want the funds, or your coins have done what you wanted them to do. Hard to know what goals you have for yourself and therefore the question is something you should ask yourself. What are you looking for in life? What are you crypto goals? Etc , etc.

this is what I do when I run out of money and fortunately, I can do it with selling my bitcoin. actually, if we can make a note about how much we need to cash out in every month, then we can know when the time we should cash out. I think it depends on you when you want to cash out your coins to money because only you that will know what you want to buy for your daily needs. if you don't need to buy something for your daily needs, then I think you can keep your coins for a long time and once the price increase higher, then it is time for you to cash out the money.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:47:19 AM

I just rely on speculation, at least we do not lose while waiting for the right time to cash out, but based on information and a little analysis and reading candle and also the experience that will bend you to know a good time is not the right time to cash out.

TeamUp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:03:33 AM

There is no "right time" to cashout, because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable. As long as you cash out during its pump then its good enough, even if only increase 10% then its more than good enough. There is always regret, "If only i did not cash out and wait a little longer my money could have been 10x" or "If only I did cash out right away and did not wait any longer my money should have been 10x rather than no 1x only". The key is to control youre emotion and move forward.

Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:07:00 AM

Cash out when you already aim your target profit, but leave some money for your saving and i think when you do not need your money or you don't have anything you want to buy don't cash out your money for you to earn more profit.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

the best time for me to cash out is when it is in high value..if you see that you already have profit, cash out some and leave some amount just incase it will continue to rise

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:25:46 AM

I  advised you, You  can cash out if the price of bitcoin is rising and stable it can cash out so you can earn a great deal.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:41:55 AM

There is no "right time" to cashout, because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable. As long as you cash out during its pump then its good enough, even if only increase 10% then its more than good enough. There is always regret, "If only i did not cash out and wait a little longer my money could have been 10x" or "If only I did cash out right away and did not wait any longer my money should have been 10x rather than no 1x only". The key is to control youre emotion and move forward.
Yes, that's very true and I also have the same idea. But if I may suggest, you better never cashout if you do not need money. We all know that the price of Bitcoin is always increasing and therefore our profit is always increasing. If you cashout now, then profit in the future will not get you. But if you really need money, you can cashout anytime when the Bitcoin you saved has given you a profit. Actually it's not just 10%, but when you've got 1% profit, you've got profit. It's just that, all of us would want a lot of profit .. therefore save and invest for as long as you can. If you want to change your life, then invest in several years will do good for you.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:37:23 AM

The best time to cash out your investments is when the time you had reached you target percentage goals. Don’t ever cash out if your investment is at a loss because it is too stressful. Patiently wait for your investment to gain profit before cashing out.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

I have been investing in a bunch of different coins for a while now, mainly BTC, ETH, LTC, and some other lesser-known coins. I have a lot of different coins in my portfolio to stabilize/reduce risk.

I love the gains that these coins provide. I never panic-sell, and always hodl and buy low. That has been my simple strategy.

However, I have a problem - how do I train myself to know when to cash out?

For instance, last night the BTC price was high (18K), and ETH/LTC price were low.

I could have cashed out then, and invested in ETH/LTC, which are seeing a nice pump now.

How do you know when to cash out??

Right now the only time I cash out is when I need to money to buy a gift or something.

The very smart move that is actually obvious is cash out your holding if you gained a lot of money like for example you just bought it in a $10k and a week after the coin pumps and now you have $20k so it is much better to cash it oit befote the value drops again just do not be so greedy because i was greedy before and i thought it will still pump but not so i lose a lot of money and time also. But if you really need the money then no matter what price it is you cash it out because you need it it is and emergency and it is okay.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

I have been investing in a bunch of different coins for a while now, mainly BTC, ETH, LTC, and some other lesser-known coins. I have a lot of different coins in my portfolio to stabilize/reduce risk.

I love the gains that these coins provide. I never panic-sell, and always hodl and buy low. That has been my simple strategy.

For instance, last night the BTC price was high (18K), and ETH/LTC price were low.

I could have cashed out then, and invested in ETH/LTC, which are seeing a nice pump now.

Right now the only time I cash out is when I need to money to buy a gift or something.
the choice of making cashouts is too subjective.
Continue to hold and make small cashouts just for necessity.
Instead you can withdraw everything when you are satisfied with the value achieved or if you think that the value can not go up.

There are some subjective factors, that is correct but at the same time there are some absolute factors as well, all coins are losing a huge amount of money right now and bitcoin is very far away from its all time high so cashing out right now is a huge mistake, the best thing you can do now is to hold and do not sell your coins for a bad price or you may regret that decision later in your life.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

The best time to cash out is when you must have made a reasonable amount of profit after your entry, then exit the trade and spot another entry to enter the market again. Greed is actually a vice when it comes to trading, so, always try not to be greedy.

Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

When to get out is up to the owner of the coins/tokens, it also depends on if you trade or if your a long term hodL'er....

Some people do both, have long term positions that they do not touch. And have some cash set aside for some trading...
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

The best time to cash out is when you must have made a reasonable amount of profit after your entry, then exit the trade and spot another entry to enter the market again. Greed is actually a vice when it comes to trading, so, always try not to be greedy.

This is like finding a good sell point to exit from your holdings. Everybody must prepare a plan so that they can cash the coins out when the time comes. We can't hold our coins forever, we need real fiat money.
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:30:17 PM

You should have cashed out twe days ago. We all should have. But of course these sort of things are known only in hindsight.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

the choice of making cashouts is too subjective.
Continue to hold and make small cashouts just for necessity.
Instead you can withdraw everything when you are satisfied with the value achieved or if you think that the value can not go up.

There are some subjective factors, that is correct but at the same time there are some absolute factors as well, all coins are losing a huge amount of money right now and bitcoin is very far away from its all time high so cashing out right now is a huge mistake, the best thing you can do now is to hold and do not sell your coins for a bad price or you may regret that decision later in your life.
You would surely regret on those times specially when you do saw that your coin that have been sold did able to reach out 10-100x on its price.You will surely kick that damn wall on frustrations on possible profits that you would made or even you do missed the opportunity on getting rich.This is my situation when I'm still a newbie holding off some coins but I'm not really patient for long term holds but theres no need to regret since past is past and its done already. If you do seen the possibilities or potential of a coin better to hold it off no matter what.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

Cash out when you see 50% - 100% rise on your coins because it will have correction for sure. But it should just be selling and not cashing because to get much, you need to multiply that profit by buying again on that correction and cashing out will just stop your gains.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

Don't cash out if the market is falling down because you might regret it because you will be losing the chance to get the profits of that bitcoin in the higher price or rate. I think you should cash out when the price of bitcoin or any crypto that you have is close to its peak so you will not regret selling and once the price goes down again then don't worry to buy some of them.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:06:43 PM

In terms of cash out the best you can do it in remittance center because it less hassle and its favor to you at all because it have a easily process to be granted than to go in bank that have a lots of process to cash out that thing.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

In terms of cash out the best you can do it in remittance center because it less hassle and its favor to you at all because it have a easily process to be granted than to go in bank that have a lots of process to cash out that thing.

He is asking when to cash out and not where.

Better not think about the price. Just go do it if you have already made a profit from what you invested. Too much thinking will just make you regret it.
I remembered a friend told me something about it.
He asked first "How much did you invest in buying bitcoin?" then "How much it is now?"

With that I am like hammered in the head. Oh Yes! I am already a winner, I can cash out anytime.
PSL

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:30:26 AM

Giving advice is a thankless job, but I'm still gonna take the risk. It is necessary to distinguish short-term trading from long-term investment. In the first case, it is really important to understand when you need to close the position. In the second case - either just hold, or buy each month additional coins for a certain amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: