Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mention some coin that not popular but give good profit  (Read 380 times)
btcformula (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:23:09 PM

Lot's of coin not so popular but some time they got good trading volume & obviously give good profit.
Like MANA coin. I have no Idea about this coin. But accidentally I buy this some coin & good profit.
SO I request mention some coin not popular but can give good profit  & how to identify this type of coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:30:58 PM

Actually it's very risky investment but there are many coins which pumping from time to time. My list are XVG, DGB, DOGE, VLC, VTC which already made me good profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:54:34 PM

Lot's of coin not so popular but some time they got good trading volume & obviously give good profit.
Like MANA coin. I have no Idea about this coin. But accidentally I buy this some coin & good profit.
SO I request mention some coin not popular but can give good profit  & how to identify this type of coin

defenitely your correct mate i tthink the big time traders investing in the not popular coins in away to buy big amount of coins to play grow up in the market one of the way of small traders strategies to monitor the coins investing the big time traders become profitable thats olny my observation as small trader.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:04:16 AM

Dent you can buy their coin in Etherdelta or hitbtc this project is very promising it's about global exchange for mobile data where  in the final scale the world’s mobile data is sold, bought or donated, just like other commodities such as currencies are traded today.
JienKazama

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:07:35 AM

Seems like you're ambitious trader, even when the bicoin price so high just like now? Most of altcoins are being dumped. I think it is not the right time to invest in altcoin, seems like you want to get loss.
qq1041414104

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:05:20 AM

I also think this kind of investment is risky. We should be cautious and hopefully you can get the answer you want.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:46:15 AM

To be honest, I really don't have enough knowledge and ideas about coins that obviously give good profit because as of now I am more focused on bitcoins, ethereum, altcoins and XRP. Well in fact, I've always wanted to know more about other alternative coins because maybe in the future the price of it will increase without us not giving attention for.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:50:33 AM

Seems like you're ambitious trader, even when the bicoin price so high just like now? Most of altcoins are being dumped. I think it is not the right time to invest in altcoin, seems like you want to get loss.

Correct, at current Bitcoin prices, it is always better to invest in some good altcoins rather investing on no future coins. Also, expecting bitcoin prices will go even high in 2018 may be crossing 25K so I don't it is good to take those risks to invest in some dummy coins and it is similar to gambling.
ikrak3n

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:51:50 AM

I haven't seen anyone mention Monacoin, its exploded in value the last 2 weeks.  Which explains how static it is now when all the others are pumping.

Horizon State I own zero but I like it's idea and an Australian business.

Chinese coins I predict will pump when the Chinese gov allows trading more as they'll want local coins to do well, prob 6months out though.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:56:46 AM

Correct, at current Bitcoin prices, it is always better to invest in some good altcoins rather investing on no future coins. Also, expecting bitcoin prices will go even high in 2018 may be crossing 25K so I don't it is good to take those risks to invest in some dummy coins and it is similar to gambling.

Yeah they all right why you wasted your time and money for shitcoins in altcoin they are dummy coins and or maybe turns to scam coin. Why did you not pick up those altcoin who was already popular and have potential to grown someday or just holding in long run.
For me i was always look up bitcoin it is now in my top priority to invest and hunt by joining signature campaign.
But still the decision is yours be wisely in picking coins avoid cheap coins maybe turn to shitcoins.

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:18:18 AM

Yeah they all right why you wasted your time and money for shitcoins in altcoin they are dummy coins and or maybe turns to scam coin. Why did you not pick up those altcoin who was already popular and have potential to grown someday or just holding in long run.
For me i was always look up bitcoin it is now in my top priority to invest and hunt by joining signature campaign.
But still the decision is yours be wisely in picking coins avoid cheap coins maybe turn to shitcoins.
Bitcoin has killed altcoin, recently. I do not think much can be expected with the popular altcoin, even I myself am sorry to have made that decision. i have much lost my bitcoin in Altcoin, i don't think so it is altcoin wroots

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:20:33 AM

Actually, deeponion is definetly the best Smiley

I account nearly 99% chances that it will get more popular over time, market cap is still low and there are lot of holders for airdrop reasons, It's going to bubble hard!

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:30:37 AM

literary every single altcoin because all of them, without exception, will be pumped at some point. at least once and they can give you good profit. but it will only happen if you know where to look and only if you catch them soon not after they have already been pumped. also don't forget that holding random altcoins and lots of different ones just in the hopes that someday they will get pumped will cause some serious losses in the long run because those altcoins that are not getting pumped, are getting dumped.

Only Bitcoin
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:45:13 AM

Bitcoin has killed altcoin, recently. I do not think much can be expected with the popular altcoin, even I myself am sorry to have made that decision. i have much lost my bitcoin in Altcoin, i don't think so it is altcoin wroots

Not all altcoins are bad but our selection may be bad because I invested long back just 0.1 BTC in IOTA coin and that time got 2000+ Miota and now it is worth more than 0.1 BTC. Similarly, we can get many good coins but we did not invest in those coins so our profits went down. Just do a proper research before investing your money.
sandy8800

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:51:43 AM

Actually, deeponion is definetly the best Smiley

I account nearly 99% chances that it will get more popular over time, market cap is still low and there are lot of holders for airdrop reasons, It's going to bubble hard!

I agreed. DeepOnion semms to have great potential in future in privacy space.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:37:44 PM

I suggest IOTA,Bitcoin cash and Digital cash.. Its all the other good altcoins but it is risk to invest.. But in my opinion is bitcoin is the best to compare to those coins.. You can trade with it easily and also get a more profit than that.. Because it is future development coin and its best investment for you..
staker$

Activity: 87

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:52:06 PM

Another not so popular altcoin or crypto but are good for profit are Verium (VRM) and Diamond coin (DMD). Verium is nice because this is the only coin that cannot be mined by big miners through ASIC, only be mined using PC or GPU, it is asic resistant, so good for cryptohobbyist like me that has a bunch of idle hashpower in the garage. Diamond coin however is a staking coin, although they run their own mining pool, you can't directly mine them there because it is designed for staking (Proof Of Stake), instead only mine for bitcoin or other altcoin and receive in the form of DMD as an alternative. These two coins has great potential in terms of value and future return on investment because of scarcity of supply which is part of their features.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: