Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 12:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone recommend which VTC network is ideal for roughly 1Gh/s ?  (Read 119 times)
GeePeeU (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:41:31 PM

Hate to be a pain, But that's exactly what finding an ideal node, on the ideal network, for VTC can be.
It seems that share difficulty on a lot of nodes has skyrocketed. And I really don't wana go on a scavenger hunt right now to replace my current host node.

So simply, If anyone here is mining VTC with 1gh/s or less, and is getting shares on nodes regularly, chime in.

Thanks ! Hash on!  Grin

Always doubt.
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:14:39 PM

Hate to be a pain, But that's exactly what finding an ideal node, on the ideal network, for VTC can be.
It seems that share difficulty on a lot of nodes has skyrocketed. And I really don't wana go on a scavenger hunt right now to replace my current host node.

So simply, If anyone here is mining VTC with 1gh/s or less, and is getting shares on nodes regularly, chime in.

Thanks ! Hash on!  Grin

I use the give me coin pool, it's steady, have a good pool of miner, and i get share & block solve pretty often.

Hope it helps, cheers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: