Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the options available earn with crypto  (Read 315 times)
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:59:44 PM

Hi,

What are the options (ways) to earn with cryptocurrencies? Stake and master-node is one option. What are the others?

You have a wide range of options.

You can Invest long term or short term.
You can Trade between coins.
You can participate in ICO bounties or airdrop programs.
You can participate in ICO developing.
You can Mine different coins.

These are some of the ways you can earn in Cryptoworld.

I use most of these methods, but the most effect one for me is to invest and trade.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:47:18 PM

Hi,

What are the options (ways) to earn with cryptocurrencies? Stake and master-node is one option. What are the others?
1. Purchasing
2. Join campaigns (Bitcointalk Signature, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blog, etc.)
3. Airdrops
4. Trading
5. Gambling
6. Mining

It's all very clear here. Through gambling will never be effective because if you can not control your emotions, you will only get regret. I have never tried in a gamble, the most effective is participating in a campaign like I do today. But if you have the capital, I think mining is a good thing.
devcracker

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

Hi,

Well, there are many ways to earn with cryptocurriencies, some of them that I prefer are:
1. Mining
2. Trading
3. Signature Campaigns and Social Media Campaigns
4. Airdrop forum

There are also many other ways, just spare some time and research about that. You'll find your answer yourself as well. Thanks
xectacoin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:22:12 PM

Hi,

You can mine cryptocurrency trade them to earn more btc or can invest in upcoming ico which are little bit risky but more x gains possible. Never go staking for the coin which has no future price to even stay constant. So be careful with that. Learn crypto trading is best way to increase your investment.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:09:04 PM

In this forum, it is advisable to read and understand, before anything else. After that, we learn things on how to earn. There are campaigns, and anything that could help us to earn. Companies given project helping us to earn, by helping them in any task to do. It's a matter of collaboration.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: