Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the options available earn with crypto  (Read 315 times)
flashmark (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:05:13 PM

Hi,

What are the options (ways) to earn with cryptocurrencies? Stake and master-node is one option. What are the others?
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:37:19 AM

That's a rather broad question. The options are almost limitless ranging from bounties, signtaure campaigns, faucets, referrals, airdrops, day trading and forums that pay you for participating like steem, deep onion, burst and countless others. I do all of the above and more and i am constantly finding new ways to earn more different coins and tokens for my collection daily.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
coinholic

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:54:28 PM

Hi,

What are the options (ways) to earn with cryptocurrencies? Stake and master-node is one option. What are the others?
1. Purchasing
2. Join campaigns (Bitcointalk Signature, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blog, etc.)
3. Airdrops
4. Trading
5. Gambling
6. Mining

swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:01:28 PM

Hi,

1. Purchasing
2. Join campaigns (Bitcointalk Signature, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blog, etc.)
3. Airdrops
4. Trading
5. Gambling
6. Mining

Gambling is a good way not to earn cryptocurrencies but lose them all  Grin I wouldn't suggest it at all. The best thing is making right investment so you always earn as good coins eventually increase in value .

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:09:25 PM

Mining is good and constant way to earn if you have good expertise over it, otherwise you can purchase dividend paying tokens that share profit with their token holders.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

You could do bounties or work learn TA. Technical analysis has really helped me in my day trading and I have been making good money now. Takes time to get a hold of it, i did say start with paper trading.

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:34:29 PM

Here are tips to earn with crypto I do.It is the way yo earn more profit.
1.Signature Campaign
2.Social Media Campaign
3. Investment
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:23:52 AM

Hi,

For me trading is the best option to earn on cryptocurrencies. You should better learn more about all coins, and then purchase the most promising alts and start this business.
Also good strategy is long term holding.  Cool
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:39:10 AM

Best options are trading, holding you have same amount of coin but usd value increases or bounties, airdrops. Lots of way

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:42:50 AM

Hi,

1. Purchasing
3. Airdrops
4. Trading
5. Gambling
6. Mining

Gambling is a good way not to earn cryptocurrencies but lose them all  Grin I wouldn't suggest it at all. The best thing is making right investment so you always earn as good coins eventually increase in value .

lol yeah. gambling is the most evil of them all but its all the fastest way of earning a profit because its instant but then again its pretty risky. so i suggest  to op is better to avoid gambling and foccus on some better way of earning cryptos like the ones they mentioned above except gambling. but in my case i only do airdrops and joining campaigns like signature and bounty because i dont have any capital to start with trading and investing though these two are the best way of earning cryptos in my own opinion.
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:43:40 AM

Hi,

Well if you join their bounty campaign they will give you free coins for doing simple task for them or you can join their facebook and twitter campaign this will also reward you with coins, airdrop would be the least but i dont recommend because some coins that air drop have no future.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:51:31 AM

There are many ways to earn here in crypto,first mining you need GPUs but the setup is so expensive plus the electricity but if you can afford it thats good way to earn,Trading you need atleast to have a BTC so if you can trade well using technical analysis it will give you a lot of profits every month like me 300-500% of my investment,Joining Airdrops but i dont recommend it you can try bounty hunting it is more profitable than airdrops,lastly joining ICOs but nowadays a lot of ICOs are being operate by scammers so i dont recommend it too you can try trading,mining,and bounty hunting.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:52:50 AM

Hi,

participating in ico enterprice foundings, they often need webdevelopers,

danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:19:29 AM

Hi,

You have a wide range of options.

You can Invest long term or short term.
You can Trade between coins.
You can participate in ICO bounties or airdrop programs.
You can participate in ICO developing.
You can Mine different coins.

These are some of the ways you can earn in Cryptoworld.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:43:24 AM

That's a rather broad question. The options are almost limitless ranging from bounties, signtaure campaigns, faucets, referrals, airdrops, day trading and forums that pay you for participating like steem, deep onion, burst and countless others. I do all of the above and more and i am constantly finding new ways to earn more different coins and tokens for my collection daily.

This man knows what he is talking about. If you dont want to invest because you dont have the money or simple you dont want to risk youre own money there are some methods to earn free money. But this is most as a full time job and it will bring you mostly beer money. The simplest way to earn some tokens i think it is participating in some bountie campaign or signature campaign. But this means that you should work to make some usefull posts, to have patience to upgrate youre forum rank and do research for those posts. You are a jr.member allready, this means that you dont have a long time to wait for a full member status (2-3 months) and then you will have some serious payouts.
My advice is do not get involved in to many campaigns or tasks that brings you small money and only a few but do them like a pro.

CryptoJoHuN

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:46:23 AM

You should think, how you want to get crypto. Free or buy
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:09:59 AM

You should think, how you want to get crypto. Free or buy

Maybe i got my facts wrong, theres nothing free in crypto apart from Airdrops  Grin
Everything else you must work for it, or risk.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:32:29 PM

I've always like Investing in successful ICOs and before i do that actually, i like to participate in Bounties for that particular ICO.
It's worked so far for me and I plan to continue this strategy as it's been most effective and profitable for me.
Aryanto28

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:44:49 PM

I think there are many options to get crypto. Not only that you can buy it you can also provide your services in the forum to follow the signature campaign and after seleusai you will be paid in the form of postoken or kripto nya.kita also can do trade and investment to get more profit. because crypto is so vast and its many choices we can choose which one is more profitable for our business.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:54:38 PM

I like the idea of participating in ICOs and Mining too.
Easy way of making money.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: