Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fintech and Crypto Regulations Expected to Pass in Mexico on December 15th  (Read 177 times)
richfund_Pe (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:23:27 PM

On Tuesday, Mexico’s Senate passed a bill designed to regulate the country’s emerging fintech sector, including regulatory provisions pertaining to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in Mexico.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:31:18 PM

An interesting news. I know about some projects which are based in Mexico and now I'm wondering, what consequences will take place after that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:07:08 PM

I think regulations about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general is nothing new and will not end today  and so we should stop carrying it as an exclusive any time we hear of that around the world. I think the Mexican government has a mandate to protect its people and improve their lives and so if regulating the flow of bitcoin in their system is what they deem fit  so be it, it doesn't stop the rest of the world from using our beloved cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: