Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to borrow from (Official sites that dont ask collateral)  (Read 426 times)
TheLordDSK (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:34:33 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 02:42:08 AM by TheLordDSK

Hello, i am not here to borrow anything from you because i dont have any kind of collateral, no altcoins, no nothing.

I just want to ask for official sites that lend bitcoins after you show them your ID card and bank statement (I cant provide proof of address with bills because i dont pay any bills, i live with my mom and pay 50/50 the bills with her and this is in her name which is not acceptable). Bitbond for example i have tryed using the cam verification but every time i try to verify an error in german says my browser is obsolete i use firefox 57.0.1 which is the last for windows 64 bit, nonsense.
Tryed in btcpop they ask valid prove of address (Bills) i said support i cant even provide bills because i dont have any, they told me to use address+ but first deposit to use it. I dont have any single btc because i bought some weed with the last i had for a friend who asked me for some cheap. I am broke right now, but have an marketing idea with bitcoins.
Again i will not ask here because i dont have collateral, but i need you to provide me sites that asks only for ID and bank statement, i cant provide passport because it is Russian and outdated, only ID and Bank.

- Locked.
I borrowed some quality meat from a busta so no need for more loans now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:59:03 PM

Nobody on earth would provide somebody a loan with just an ID and bank statement, you need a measure of determining how they are going to repay you.

You might have to have your mom request a loan for you, as you have 0% chance in your current state. I can predict that you will not get a loan, so save yourself some time and give up.
TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:16:39 PM

I already made loans in dollars from vivus, viaconto and other official lenders.
If you dont have useful information to provide, move.
My credit history is 700, not sure if this was the reason microcredit companies let me borrow just with ID and bank trustly login. This time i need btc and i will not willing to buy them with dollars with this fuckin giant price, so lending from vivus or microcredit is not an option.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:21:06 PM

His information was useful - you just might be too dense to understand.

If you don't have useful collateral, move.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:20:17 AM

Shut the fuck up.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:21:04 AM

Shut the fuck up.

Great attitude, you will get a Loan for sure... Cheesy
For now enjoy the rain, winter is coming after all!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:36:37 AM

Hello, i am not here to borrow anything from you because i dont have any kind of collateral, no altcoins, no nothing.

I just want to ask for official sites that lend bitcoins after you show them your ID card and bank statement (I cant provide proof of address with bills because i dont pay any bills, i live with my mom and pay 50/50 the bills with her and this is in her name which is not acceptable). Bitbond for example i have tryed using the cam verification but every time i try to verify an error in german says my browser is obsolete i use firefox 57.0.1 which is the last for windows 64 bit, nonsense.
Tryed in btcpop they ask valid prove of address (Bills) i said support i cant even provide bills because i dont have any, they told me to use address+ but first deposit to use it. I dont have any single btc because i bought some weed with the last i had for a friend who asked me for some cheap. I am broke right now, but have an marketing idea with bitcoins.
Again i will not ask here because i dont have collateral, but i need you to provide me sites that asks only for ID and bank statement, i cant provide passport because it is Russian and outdated, only ID and Bank.

If you're broke right now, have no collateral why would anyone in their right mind give you a loan? Your best bet would be either an IRL friend or mafilly member who trusts you or earning some money through traditional means
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:24:08 PM

Oh wow, things escalate quickly when they are called out or revealed or exposed. It's a struck nerve or a hurt ego or the frustration of being exposed quickly. The idea was, firstly, to quickly erase that impression of asking for a loan here and instead hoping someone might give advice about where to get one without collateral. This was to safeguard the account from being red tagged. A doable strategy but an ineffective one.

Broke, hungry and desperate but brazen enough to order people to "move". Brazen. So much fury when you're hungry and broke. Sigh

Had to add this: try the soup kitchens. Or food stamps, if any.

TheLordDSK (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:34:18 AM

If you're broke right now, have no collateral why would anyone in their right mind give you a loan? Your best bet would be either an IRL friend or mafilly member who trusts you or earning some money through traditional means

I am sure of 1 thing, i will never borrow money from a guy with that infant grammar. What the hell is mafilly a new shampoo? Who trust YOOOUUU in the first place hahaha.

Oh wow, things escalate quickly when they are called out or revealed or exposed. It's a struck nerve or a hurt ego or the frustration of being exposed quickly. The idea was, firstly, to quickly erase that impression of asking for a loan here and instead hoping someone might give advice about where to get one without collateral. This was to safeguard the account from being red tagged. A doable strategy but an ineffective one.

Broke, hungry and desperate but brazen enough to order people to "move". Brazen. So much fury when you're hungry and broke. Sigh

Had to add this: try the soup kitchens. Or food stamps, if any.

Your life must be sad, 1/10 and that 1 was because you didn't miss in grammar, i didn't read it anyways.

Shut the fuck up.

Great attitude, you will get a Loan for sure... Cheesy
For now enjoy the rain, winter is coming after all!

I close this, his mom just gave me a loan in meat quality. I am ok. I will repay you in ketchup coins in 3 weeks my fellow busta.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: