Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Agrivita - organic farm  (Read 1542 times)
Varnix

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:44:38 AM

It's good to see regular companies being listed using cryptocurrencies / tokens. I am hoping that more of them will come in the near future. I am sure of that.
Agrivita (OP)

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

ALARM! JUST 1 HOUR IS LEFT before our Pre-ICO starts! 
🔥 A discount on Pre-ICO makes 40%
Look for details on our website: https://www.agrivita.ru/index.htm
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

Looked at your site, 3D panorama of the farm, looked at the team. Guys, you have to finish the Institute of normal, which in addition to knowledge - life take! - your project can make any person without holding a fundraiser. You may be drawing pretty pictures, but without a good idea is all nonsense. Take out a Bank loan and do not waste your time neither your nor mine. If you delete my message - I will appeal

Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

I really liked the design of your site. With which exchanges are there arrangements?

Agrivita (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

Looked at your site, 3D panorama of the farm, looked at the team. Guys, you have to finish the Institute of normal, which in addition to knowledge - life take! - your project can make any person without holding a fundraiser. You may be drawing pretty pictures, but without a good idea is all nonsense. Take out a Bank loan and do not waste your time neither your nor mine. If you delete my message - I will appeal
Hi
Thank you for your feedback. We respect every opinion.
Blockchain is needed only to pay dividends to investors and nothing more. Our objective is to attracts 1,5 million AGR due to crowd-investing to expand production facilities of Agrivita organic agricultural farm. Collected funds will be used for construction of organic infrastructure.
Agrivita (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

I really liked the design of your site. With which exchanges are there arrangements?
Thank you! Not yet, but we are planning to add to listing on exchanges.
Agrivita (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:00:58 AM

LookBio published an article about our ICO Agrivita! http://look.bio/post/show/571
Agrivita (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

NEWS!!!

You can earn AGR by placement the information about our project on various ICO trackers, ICO calendars, cryptocurrency exchanges, etc.
Rewards will be allocated based on the rating/popularity/views of the website or platform where information will be posted at the discretion of the Marketing Director.
Instructions:
Register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPV_FyYdCIyhBMRkEizT65O-6VQ1vSdZY0KxgatISodtZXhQ/viewform
You can track your progress here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p6Tes7zrZSpNvCgez7mbZ-SfiU1_csmelFs18HCIBJc/edit#gid=667189170
Rewards:
Low rating/popularity/views = 15 AGR
Medium rating/popularity/views = 50 AGR
High rating/popularity/views = 150 AGR
ATTENTION!!! In special cases, rewards can be raised to 1 000 AGR!!! It’s the equivalent of $1000!
Agrivita (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

NEWS !!!

Translation campaign

You can earn AGR by translation information about our project in Chinese and Japanese. You can:
1.   Translation of ANN thread.
2.   Translation of Bounty thread.
3.   Translation of Whitepaper.

Instructions:
If you want to participate, send an email to a.mikhailova@agrivita.ru with the following details:
1.   Native language;
2.   Task you apply for (ANN/Bounty/WP);
3.   Translation experience (if any);
4.   Bitcointalk username;
5.   ETH address (for recieving rewards).
We will review your application and reply to you.

Note: Automatic (Google or similar) translations or translations with low quality will be rejected. Rewards will be allocated based on the quality of translation at the discretion of Agrivita team.

Rewards:
Translation of ANN thread = 35 AGR = $35!
Translation of Bounty thread = 70 AGR = $70!
Translation of Whitepaper = 350 AGR = $350!
guteng

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

A good plan to pay attention to farmers for success, good luck and many investors join here will benefit every month
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

I am very interested in developing agriculture so that people can eat quality food. Of course the price of the token will not be too volatile to make a big profit, but the idea is good.
Agrivita (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

⏳There is less than 2 hours before the completion of Pre-ICO Agrivita ecofarm! Hurry up to get a guaranteed yield of 🔥173.33% 🔥 per annum!
Why 173.33%? Read: https://goo.gl/FzT8AG
Agrivita (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

💥We improved our Bounty Campaign!💥 All rewards were increased several times!💥
Twitter & Facebook Campaigns: Rewards increased by 4 times!!!
Telegram Campaign: Rewards increased more than 3 times!!!
YouTube Campaign: Rewards increased by 30 times!!!
Content campaign: Rewards increased by 25 times!!!
Reddit campaign: Rewards increased by 30 times!!!
Translation campaign: Rewards increased by 12 times!!!
Read more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2562980.0
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

I see you and bounty decided to do, my opinion is you are aiming to get money on nonsense, you have not offered anything innovative, there is no way to take my interest? so you can with the same success to take the credit in Bank and pay the Bank dividends ) Offer You completely revise your approach to ICO. You're just wasting your precious time, I would long ago took a loan against for farm if i need farm.

skladnikov

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

💥We improved our Bounty Campaign!💥 All rewards were increased several times!💥
Twitter & Facebook Campaigns: Rewards increased by 4 times!!!
Telegram Campaign: Rewards increased more than 3 times!!!
YouTube Campaign: Rewards increased by 30 times!!!
Content campaign: Rewards increased by 25 times!!!
Reddit campaign: Rewards increased by 30 times!!!
Translation campaign: Rewards increased by 12 times!!!
Read more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2562980.0
And what's with the project? have you raised any money yet? let's look at your smart contract. well ka well what do we have?

Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

Why is there no signature campaign in the bounty? The signature on the forum is much better advertising than in social media.

skladnikov

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:06:26 AM

Why is there no signature campaign in the bounty? The signature on the forum is much better advertising than in social media.
You can't be serious? I think you're joking, right? there is no reason to participate in this company especially in the signature

fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:06:40 PM

I joined this project for so long it looks like this project is just a scam project because until now no news has been reported

ma4eta

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

agriculture in Russia. !!! The shovel and the tractor are all agriculture! But let's hope!
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

Guided not only by the requirements of the standard, but also by voluntary principles of careful use of soil resources, the team will ultimately preserve nature and improve the ecology.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: