Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) up 150% after WeChat partnership announcement!  (Read 737 times)
Bytem3 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:34:02 PM

NEM (XEM) price jumped by 150% after they announced on Twitter that they have partnered with WeChat.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Dzunk

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:59:43 PM

omg, thats huge, so now we'll finally see that nem climb we have so long been waiting for. wechat is as whatsapp in asia, but even bigger. sadly i sold them for other coins, who would have thought...
CryptoStats
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

:)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:00:38 PM

I think will increase a lot more! Come on NEM!  Grin

Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:11:08 PM

It's really great that the price is so high! It will make a lot of people happier by raising a night so fast for the holders of moisture. Do you have any information on the details of the deal? I am most curious about this.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:31:45 PM

It's really great that the price is so high! It will make a lot of people happier by raising a night so fast for the holders of moisture. Do you have any information on the details of the deal? I am most curious about this.

Im sure there will be more details to follow, but i was reading this yesterday, it may be related in some way.

http://technode.com/2017/12/06/wechat-pay-takes-another-step-international-battle-chinese-payments/

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:33:09 PM

So probably WeChat is going to be considered as the "oficial cryptocurrency of China"

price jumped by 150%[/url] after they announced on Twitter that they have partnered with WeChat.

I dont know why it has been going up so quickly, 150% in a day is just an insane spike, much more than when bitcoin did 50% in a day, and that was crazy (because it was yesterday lol)

But it will drop anytime, just be patient if you want to buy some NEM because the actual price is unsustainable.

I have been investigating over this coin.. but now it is very expensive and i can not buy them at a reduced price anymore.

DimCoin is using their platform too.
gabbabo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:35:41 PM

Price was 12-14k sat. Nem is going there again.
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:36:33 PM

I am being cautious until the details of this announcement is coming out. WeChat has a very powerful fiat wallet and payment gateway solution for mainland chinese so can't see why they will let others to share that. If it's for international market and that they are looking for token based solution, why can't they issue a token themselves? Or are we simply talking about a web wallet app that's based on wechat's web platform. Doesn't seem to be reported on the chinese media at the moment, maybe the news are delayed but I will just wait and see.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:40:40 PM

From a trading standpoint you always want to wait a bit to see if news holds a certain price before getting in.  Many many times price spikes return to where they started if it's just hype.  I'm not so sure this is that big of a deal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: