Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airbnb ICO  (Read 1192 times)
kimfromfin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:03:17 PM

definetly will research, when does the sale start?
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:00:10 PM

wow, a great project. I think it has a huge potential.
A home sharing market is actively developing nowadays and a lot of new features usually appear in this market.
In my opinion this project will have a lot of followers if the team will make their best.
Decentralizing of AirBnb would be really great, when i travel i usually face a lot of problems and this ICO will solve them.
Under problems I mean fake comments, lots of fees etc.

So true!! I do like that the bee token has immutable reviews. Airbnb is littered with them. Can't wait for the pre-sale in january.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:01:42 PM

They haven't officially announced it yet, but they said in their telegram group January-Feb. They're very active on telegram and it's the perfect place to ask questions: https://t.me/beetoken
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:59:46 PM

it is a very famous name and it is being used all over the world. but why do the need to launch an ico?.. what do they collect money for? this is what can't get out of my head...

degraff

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:05:12 PM

It should be attractive one project & promissing ICO

kimfromfin

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:40:30 PM

They haven't officially announced it yet, but they said in their telegram group January-Feb. They're very active on telegram and it's the perfect place to ask questions: https://t.me/beetoken

Thank you for answering. Ill keep checking!
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:06:51 PM

This one is one of my favorites. Impressed by the team and even more impressed with how far they've come along in terms of idea to fruition. Saw on their telegram that they already have a prototype ready.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:21:17 PM

Thanks for share, I have just joined whitelist. Is it truth about former Uber/Google/Facebook employees - anyone checked?
MrBabineni

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:35:27 PM

Any info when the token sale starts?
rmilly

Activity: 312

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:45:26 PM

Thanks for share, I have just joined whitelist. Is it truth about former Uber/Google/Facebook employees - anyone checked?

You can ask him yourself on their telegram group: https://t.me/beetoken

Got the chance to talk to him and he's pretty cool
rmilly

Activity: 312

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:46:50 PM

From what I know the pre-sale will be January 2018. I like to stay updated on their telegram group: https://t.me/beetoken
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:57:46 PM

From what I know the pre-sale will be January 2018. I like to stay updated on their telegram group: https://t.me/beetoken

it sounds very interesting and promissing)) are they going to launch a bounty campaign? it would be great to participate in such a serious project.

777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:59:41 PM

Have not heard about until now but honestly that concept sounds dope. Thanks for the knowledge will look into them soon here. We could always use healthy competition when it comes to these new sharing services. Don't understand how blockchain will make it better but that is what I intent to find out Smiley.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:54:23 AM

So I stumbled upon an ico coming up called the bee token that is decentralizing the airbnb model. There are some pretty cool features such as zero commissions, transparency, immutable reviews, and dispute resolution. The team is made up of ex-engineers from google, uber, and facebook. From what I know their cap is $15m and their pre-sale is coming up this month. Anyone else hear about them?

https://www.thebeetoken.com/

whitepaper: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf
Is it worth the investment? Is the announcement thread built from the people in the AirBnB company? Let us know what you find.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gregall

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:33:36 PM

wow, a great project. I think it has a huge potential.
A home sharing market is actively developing nowadays and a lot of new features usually appear in this market.
In my opinion this project will have a lot of followers if the team will make their best.
Decentralizing of AirBnb would be really great, when i travel i usually face a lot of problems and this ICO will solve them.
Under problems I mean fake comments, lots of fees etc.

imo they solve a lot of problems platforms like airbnb can't. Fake reviews are rampant and airbnb's solution is to ban hosts and guests if there's some kind of "unresolved" conflict. Saw the bee token's medium post about their protocols and I'm very impressed: https://medium.com/@thebeetoken/how-the-bee-token-is-changing-home-sharing-with-its-bee-protocols-6ba3bacbc819
Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:26:59 PM

I'm loving this project and wish it all the best. As an airBnB host I can't wait to use their platform.

That said, I DON'T like their way of working. Feels like a money grab (family and friends into pre-release sale) and then Pre-sale with ever changing minimum investment (first 50k, then 15k, now 50Eth), with a lot of time between that and ICO. So even after presale, Eth price could rise a lot and you're in loss. On top of that, SAFT regulations demanded (unfortunately the new standard in US ICO's) makes it all a lot less attractive.

Nevertheless, as a host, I will definitely join the platform. As an investor, not so much.

teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:47:08 PM

I'm loving this project and wish it all the best. As an airBnB host I can't wait to use their platform.

That said, I DON'T like their way of working. Feels like a money grab (family and friends into pre-release sale) and then Pre-sale with ever changing minimum investment (first 50k, then 15k, now 50Eth), with a lot of time between that and ICO. So even after presale, Eth price could rise a lot and you're in loss. On top of that, SAFT regulations demanded (unfortunately the new standard in US ICO's) makes it all a lot less attractive.

Nevertheless, as a host, I will definitely join the platform. As an investor, not so much.

Something I like about the bee token is their willingness to listen to the community. I remember their market cap was $30m and they changed it to $15m because the community thought it was too high. It's bummer yes that US investors can't join unless they're accredited, but I don't blame them for that. they're just trying to follow the rules. Since there's such a limited supply of bee tokens, I can see the value holding itself or increasing.

Nonetheless very excited for this to use as an investor, host, and guest.
ArbB

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:52:56 PM

Nice Project, i think im gonna have a look at the ICO. it could be something huge
Xie89

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:41:17 AM

Yes all true. Website is even taken by Google inc
Xie89

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:43:39 AM

Something I like about the bee token is their willingness to listen to the community. I remember their market cap was $30m and they changed it to $15m because the community thought it was too high. It's bummer yes that US investors can't join unless they're accredited, but I don't blame them for that. they're just trying to follow the rules. Since there's such a limited supply of bee tokens, I can see the value holding itself or increasing.

Nonetheless very excited for this to use as an investor, host, and guest.

True, they have one of the best marketing and comms team I have ever seen. And indeed willing to listen. This will be huge, big competition for Airbnb.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: