Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airbnb ICO  (Read 1192 times)
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Saw them some weejs before and the project looks really interesting. If they deliver it would be a game changer probably, as there is nothing similar on the market.

That's not totally true, for example lockchain has gone before them. But this momentum and team they have is unheard of I think. This will take the world by storm within 2 years, and thus be promoting btc/altcoins and make it more accessible. Good news for all of us hodlers  Grin

Haha ok, but no one knows this project, so it does not count Tongue

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
apex944

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

The big trick here is to find out who partners with them. If you get that info, post it here right away so we can all join in the fun. REQ is one of them. Get it NOW!

I follow them on medium and that's where they post their partnerships and advisors. Very exciting news that they release regularly. https://medium.com/@thebeetoken

I would also join their telegram group because they're the most active on there. https://t.me/beetoken
apex944

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

Thank you for the information, I am downloading the whitepaper to read and research. One question, do you know whether "Airbnb ICO" is related with Airbnb Company? It looks like to build up another House Sharing Network.

No i think it was a play on words lol. the bee token is just the token. their platform is called beenest and yes, it will complete with airbnb for short term housing rentals. If you have more questions, join their telegram group. they've answered all of my questions. https://t.me/beetoken
keung0109

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

The bee token is going to be a close on people. Only 5 million for the public crowdsale?? This is gonna be like when Apple releases new products  Grin

Pretty cool they were featured on https://www.icohotlist.com/ico/the-bee-token/ as a must watch. This project is gaining a lot of popularity and that's great for us and those that don't know about crypto yet.
ottomans_enigma

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

the project sound good, i planing to be a part of it, not just buy on ico.
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

My question is this particular ICO actually linked to the airbnb company or are they a completely different entity in themselves? Definitely interested i going in with this iCO

wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:35:15 PM

For sure the project could be a huge success, due to its strong team and low hard cap. I really like the team handling  the project it will real attract the public to participate in the ICO. Most invest at times looks into the team of a project before they will develop interest to invest in ICO. If this Project have such a team then the ICO will have a huge demand.
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:48:02 PM

They will have big competitors in this niche like airbnb, FlipKey, Verbo, HomeAway and others. What makes them so sure to be successful? Did they already contacted owners?

Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:41:27 AM

My question is this particular ICO actually linked to the airbnb company or are they a completely different entity in themselves? Definitely interested i going in with this iCO

Totally other entity. Instigated out of Google inc, this will be the 2nd, if not 1st Airbnb.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:48:57 PM

They will have big competitors in this niche like airbnb, FlipKey, Verbo, HomeAway and others. What makes them so sure to be successful? Did they already contacted owners?

What pulled me towards the bee token wasn't just the team and great idea, but also the strong partnerships they've been making to boost them when they launch. You can find all of their partnerships on their blog: https://medium.com/@thebeetoken
Psynthax

Activity: 2310
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

What pulled me towards the bee token wasn't just the team and great idea, but also the strong partnerships they've been making to boost them when they launch. You can find all of their partnerships on their blog: https://medium.com/@thebeetoken
Sure about that how the bee token is having strong teams, i was discussing so many things with them all in their telegram group and the developers are really responsive. but the bee token is following sec compliant that means the token will not become security. It may give a lot of value in the future. One of the promising project in this year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

Sure about that how the bee token is having strong teams, i was discussing so many things with them all in their telegram group and the developers are really responsive. but the bee token is following sec compliant that means the token will not become security. It may give a lot of value in the future. One of the promising project in this year.

If they make the right moves (which looks like they're doing that already) the bee token will do great. All of their partnerships add even more credibility for me. Excited to see where this platform and token go.
iSkyCastle

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:15:43 AM

Oh Beetoken, OK, I thought Airbnb is in Blockchain as well now xD
Best wishes to BeeToken.

Neurogress

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

Nice one, will keep an eye on it
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

I wanna say that Airbnb is a great project in all sides, and if they decide to make an ICO - that's a good news to those who are looking for a spot to invest, I'd highly recommend to take this project seriously.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:35:08 PM

good points and questions. The project sounds good and already is
creating a bit of a buzz. It would be nice to know it there are already
foundations laid in regards to an existing development team and
possible connections made with owners, sellers and investors?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

good points and questions. The project sounds good and already is
creating a bit of a buzz. It would be nice to know it there are already
foundations laid in regards to an existing development team and
possible connections made with owners, sellers and investors?

Agreed. From what I've been reading about the bee token, they've added a bunch of partnerships and advisors to their blog. Very strategic in my opinion. https://medium.com/@thebeetoken
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:10:40 AM

wow, i haven't heard about this ico, but i like airbnb in general. it is much easier and convenient for my family to use airbnb then booking a hotel room, and i know that there are a lot of people like me, so this project will be interesting for many people. i would look through the white paper, seems very interesting.

As long as everything works out fine with AirBnB its convenient to use. The hassle starts as soon as there is a problem and you have to start to deal with the extremely bad costumer service of AirBnB. In the end I payed more for phone bills, letting my lawyer write a letter and spending hours after hours running behind my money, than I saved in total through AirBnB.

Yes I completely agree!! Their customer services and dispute resolution is crap. There's a huge need for blockchain in this area. After reading their wp and looking at how arbitration works, I am very excited for what they have set up.

So true, this "dispute resolution" thingy was the worst thing I experienced so far. I just ended up with money, time and energy wasted in a gross amount for a not even close to satisfying result. Im really looking forward for Airbnb getting crushed by the competition evolving around the blockchain space. Im totally into helping Beetoken to become successful with their honorful task!
anshk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

Also my biggest unansewered question is:

How will they regulate their token?

If I'm a host charging $40 for a room (in beetokens), I don't want it to drop to $25 when I have received it.
So they will have to regulate this.

Then for investors and people wanting to make profit on the price fluctuations it's not interesting at all..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: