Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we still early?  (Read 171 times)
Bandersnatch (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:49:47 PM

Hi,

I am new to invest in this world (not new to stocks, derivat etc) and i have two questions.

Why are companies with good concepts not on regular stock exchanges? What is the difference? I read often ”they have a good team with solid roadmap”. Maybe this is a stupid question but is this some kind of alternative business corporation world? Are they even registered as a Ltd , GmBH, AB etc?

And last, are we still early into this alternate finance world?

Thank you.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:54:27 PM

Hi,

I am new to invest in this world (not new to stocks, derivat etc) and i have two questions.

Why are companies with good concepts not on regular stock exchanges? What is the difference? I read often ”they have a good team with solid roadmap”. Maybe this is a stupid question but is this some kind of alternative business corporation world? Are they even registered as a Ltd , GmBH, AB etc?

Thank you.

Because regular stock exchanges mean centralization and regulation. Crypto currencies and ICOs are exactly the opposite of that. There is no centralization nor regulations. This mean you must use your own head when you are investing. In 99% they are not registered as a Ltd , GmBH, AB etc, at least not at the beginning.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
cvan

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:10:33 AM

Most ico's I see are LLC and corporations. Right now it's the wild west in the crypto world but regulation is already upon us.
0o

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:22:19 AM

I think we are still early birds in the world of cryptos... even though not the earliests.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:24:09 AM

Hi,

Thank you.

In regards to your last question, yes you are still early because new coins and tokens are still appearing so you are at the beginning of there creation for a lot of them. That's why i like to invest in fairly new concepts that haven't taken off yet because there's a chance that you may catch something great before it moons in price. i think also that it's quite hard and expensive to market in the corporate/business world but in crypto it is relatively easy to make a nive ann page and website to attract potential investors which is why a lot of them are not on regular stock exchanges.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
MkGregor

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:24:39 AM

We are still early. I would not say, that this is the best time to be in cryptocurrency, but it's close to the best, if you manage to dive into it and capitalise

...(I say, like I have any clue on how to capitalise on this situation) ..But it's certainly possible

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: