Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: electroneum and mobile mining?  (Read 139 times)
Purzi (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:48:39 AM

Hi guys, I was told by my friend about this up and coming coin electroneum  and I saw that it has mobile mining, I was wondering how you guys feel about it? It looks really interesting and yea just curious what other people think about it.
SirLouen

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:08:57 PM

There is no information about this. It doesn't make any sense to me, what Hashrate may have a mobile? 50H/s at best?
They were marketing it as "$30 per week while mining in the mobile". I will hardly get those $30 per month per card with my opencl cards...

I've read that there is going to be some tricky system that will "virtually" mine giving more ETN that the actually processing system can really mine. If ETN is based on Monero, how can this be done? The only mechanism is that they have saved some pre-ICO currency for this purpose, so they will technically "gift" their mobile mining users for a while, therefore it will completely bury the ICO and current mining value.

Everything looks really fishy around ETN for me. I think most people have been taking advantage of the ICO-wave. But for me this is one of the most uncertain coins around (even more uncertain than Litecoin in 2013  Grin)
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:11:53 PM

yeah you can, they launch it officialy for mobile mining. but i dont think youll gona make some good profit from there and you have a risk that you will brole your phone because push it to the limit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: