Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've just been introduced to cryptocurrency; please help me learn better.  (Read 380 times)
Joyeeta (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:09:28 AM

All these cryptocurrency & trading is brand new to me. Would really appreciate everyone's insight. Would be great if you could keep it simple though, as I'm not familiar with many terms yet.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:26:51 AM

As you are quite new to cryptocurrency market, it is impossible for anyone to understand whole terms and concept of cryptos in single post.
You should keep visiting regularly and read different topics discussion in different boards of this forum for your better understanding.
This forum has a lot of important technical information about cryptocurrencies and may help you make your starting easy with crypto trading
gbolly1151

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:05:59 AM

You can learn on this forum here http://www.jackobian.com/threads/you-dont-understand-cryptocurrency-altcoins-investment-chai-permit-me-to-explain-buddy.37636/
Honglee

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:38:14 AM

Gratz!!! asap!

start from (cmc) coinmarketcap.com
Coin information, Exchanger nd etc........
Start to invest it top 10 only, sell only as long as got profit

buy low sell high only!

Cheers

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:17:23 AM

All these cryptocurrency & trading is brand new to me. Would really appreciate everyone's insight. Would be great if you could keep it simple though, as I'm not familiar with many terms yet.
reading is the most important thing, asking and discussing if you do not understand. you can also see and join your local community, scrol the bottom and find your country.
you can also read and search for information about crypto here.
http://www.newsbtc.com/
http://www.coindesk.com/
https://cointelegraph.com/
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:37:01 AM

All these cryptocurrency & trading is brand new to me. Would really appreciate everyone's insight.
You just need to study the basics about cryptocurrency, you can check out www.coinmarketcap.com and see for yourself what are the coins that are on the top of their list and as well as the undervalued once.

You can see also their current price and market cap, it's good to start what are the coins that you may take to study from seeing that list.

Would be great if you could keep it simple though, as I'm not familiar with many terms yet.
You don't need to be familiar with so many terms, there are very few important words that you need to know. HOLD,SELL and BUY.

Signature for rent
Joyeeta (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:33:31 AM

Thank you.  Smiley

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:23:43 PM

Welcome aboard. As you said above reading and the main foundation of success in the world of cryptocurrency, before buying, selling, trading or even mining, find out what you are doing, search for video tutorials on YouTube (we have hundreds and thousands in several languages), search also tutorials and articles that are spread throughout the forum and all over the internet.

There are also some courses that are sold, but it is not recommended to buy it because it is generally more of the same that you find on the internet for free.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:50:49 AM

Before buying and selling Crypto-currency, at first you need to do research about a specific coin that you want to buy. Proper research is the main key to success in the crypto-trade.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:18:04 PM

Crypto community willing to help newbie as well. We also started as new in this kind of field, we learn from each other by exchanging thoughts about how it is worked, how to buy, to sell, to hold. There are videos and tutorials on so many questions, all you need to do is research, read and make yourself get engaged in this kind of business. Welcome to crypto community, start making your own profit.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Citya

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:27:38 AM

And what is there to learn, need more reading on this forum!
Communicate more, you increase your rank if you are interested in earning the bounty can participate in projects!
tanpestle

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

Try to go around and research first. There are a lot of technical information that you can look up to understand more about cryptocurrencies and how they work.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:23:46 AM

Some terms would be ICO, Airdrops and Bounty.

ICO means Initial Coin Offering, this means creating a new coin and advertising it to the market to create funds for the project.

Airdrops, this a free token give away gave by teams by just doing the required things to do.

Lastly bounties, this is like a job that you will offer your services in exchange for tokens.

I hoped that will help you.
Vilgax73

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:44:27 AM

Do all the research about the coins you wish to buy and start with a small amount on an exchange to play with it for a while before bringing in big money.
arhikrytoy

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

At the very beginning you need to read a lot of literature, watch a lot of training videos. You need a lot of patience. And most importantly, if you liked it
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

Your experience is poor so you need to learn a lot. You should know through the newspaper to have the necessary knowledge. It is best to find someone with a lot of experience to learn. This will be faster than you would find out
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

I advise you to be patient and read a lot. Do not rush to make investments, as it is not a fact to follow the majority. As practice shows, the market plays against expectations. So read more and study, and to trade or buy coins - always have time!
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

welcome to join cryptocurrency trading, little suggestion for those of you who are new to cryptocurency You have to read a lot in forums, in other post, to seek knowledge from people who are more experienced about cryptocurency, so you can quickly understand about this cryptocurency trade .
MWorld

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:14:33 PM

If you choose to study for money, I advise you to find out better who will teach, how many years he works and who will trust him. A lot of scammers, be careful.
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

You should do a research about cryptocurrencies. Learn a lot about it. So you know what you should do. And about the coin you can see the low price if you want to do investment. Buy the low price just a few. Indeed read a lot of references.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: