Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New meta is MLM coin???  (Read 220 times)
LegionCoin (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:24:35 AM

Now is finally in 2017, it's was a successfuly year of Bitcoin. So many ico has been risen with lending. I dont say it's not good but more and more make me so confuse. I think when time is enough, they will be scam!!!! The money is gone
Tell me about that, how can i do?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winteriscoming91

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:26:59 AM

what are the ICO's you have invested in? Let me help you.

LegionCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:34:10 AM

Uch, the ucoincash, then now is Unix
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:37:50 AM

What kind of ICO have you invested in, why would you say that all of your ICO is a liar and this year's ICO has not been a good return for many people?

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:13:03 AM

One of my prediction for 2018 is that so many of these lending platform will crash in price because their ponzi design will be collapsing, there is no way a structure like this will succeed long term, Bitconnect is just a year old wait and see

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LegionCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:29:51 PM

One of my prediction for 2018 is that so many of these lending platform will crash in price because their ponzi design will be collapsing, there is no way a structure like this will succeed long term, Bitconnect is just a year old wait and see
yeah, im also think that. the MLM working hard then scam all, beter trade on the exchange
Xairmair

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

I think 2018 will be the year of altcoins - now there are a lot of projects on the market and they need regulation and rules. Facebook yesterday banned advertising ICO. I think there will be fewer scam coins.
Stenfert

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

yeah, im also think that. the MLM working hard then scam all, beter trade on the exchange
MLM is just a marketing tool. Nothing special. Not all MLMs are scam, I think
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: