Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think the EBTC?  (Read 205 times)
hdasd (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:55:55 AM

today,the price of ebtc had been raise to the 0.00094659 ETH per token,
what do you think about this token?
some guys said it's a scam,but I think it had a lots of value not show in the price.
the dev team was generous to hold a airdrop when the project release.
winteriscoming91

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:44:56 AM

I don't think we got an airdrop recently.

sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:48:28 AM

Stay away from copy-cats cooins like this one,ebtc eltc exmr you are  just wasting your time and effort invest in good coins instead.

criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:56:14 AM

i didn't even receive this one after i applied for it so i figured it was just another details phishing scam coin. If the value has gone up a lot it is likely the dev is doing it by pumping it himself and sucking in some buyers so he can dump it all at once and leave everyone else holding a useless no value token. I would never invest any money into a token like this, but if you got airdropped it for free you have nothing to lose so nothing to worry about!

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:04:23 AM

There's an airdrop from eBTC last September based on my record. I was able to get some as there's a record on my wallet 33 days ago of about receiving some eBTC but I am not really sure if its from airdrop since I don't remember buying any. I think it really depends on your risk appetite on investing on these so-called copy-cat coins so think a million of times if you are going to invest in.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:19:07 AM

some guys said it's a scam,but I think it had a lots of value not show in the price.

being scam or not has nothing to do with the price, right now this token has been pumped that is why you saw the price up like that. and it is always either manipulation or some speculation reason for it to get pumped like this. i am not familiar with this particular one to tell you which though.

what i think? i don't see anything special in it. that is just another token among hundreds of others that were created in a rush and it has nothing special to offer.

Buying the dip...
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:41:30 AM

EBTC is airdrop issued in september last year, it is a token that has so high price of the many tokens that come out but, seeing the development of EBTC itself now seems token is starting to dim the price and more people who consider fraud, to which still holds the token it may last month they can still sell it for a high price but in the month it has started to go down due to many problems experienced by the developer.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:46:39 AM

I think this is the best example of a shitcoin. Tell me what this coin does other than a normal token on Ethereum platform? Nothing, They are simply using the name bitcoin to get more attention so that the price will increase and the whales and team will dump all of their tokens.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:10:51 AM

I just believed it is an exit scam, the tokens was pumped to around 16ksat before and then dumped significantly, don't trade it, you don't want to lose your precious BTC now that it is heading for $20k per coin

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Herlina

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:38:16 AM

EBTC vision is not special and what makes me wonder why this coin rises 86.80% today? I don't see any great achievements in their project
If the price to the moon but no big achievement on their project I suspect this is just manipulation

Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:42:33 AM

What is the point of this coin? What can it do that is better than Ethereum or Bitcoin?

Thats right... pretty much nothing. It was just a quick scheme trying to lure people into buying so a group of few people could profit and jump ship.

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:00:56 AM

stay away from tokens like that or if you want buy it for short term, very risky invest on project without clear roadmap and whitepaper, that's definitely scam coin.
what's the different scam coin and pump dump coin?
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:24:06 AM

if you get EBTC token from airdrop, i think you can hodl that or if you think thats good price... you can sell it
But, maybe you must thinking twice if you want to buy / invest

CMIIW

-= OI =-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: