Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:13:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coins have best potential?  (Read 1159 times)
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

if you take from the top coins, then this is of course ether, I think it will be in the first place this year on capitalization, I also believe in the ripple, because quite a lot of money is already invested in this coin, also neo and eos.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

Many coins have great potential,such as DASH,LTC,BCC,LSK,but the biggest potential of ETH,say that it will be equal tu BTC.
I have the same opinion with you. With ETH it is the most desirable altcoin that can replace bitcoin in the future. Ethereum is having great days in the market as it continually achieves new heights. I think ETH will not stop there and this year's target for ETH is $ 10,000.
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

In recent times, the number of projects with blockchains has decreased significantly. I think that these few coins will be quite valuable
for example: tokenpay
Tokenpay just end their ico but you know it is not yet release in a good exchange. I can say once the coin is in good exchange it is good to buy and hold. For now, I think ethereum has really the best potential so you may look for it.

TokenPay is a blatant copy of SpectreCoin client

You pay for their "awesome" tech they have never developed, you put your funds at risk

RKh

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

To further the discussion of WHAT IS SPECTRECOIN

See yourself at the chart below

Inkognito222

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

Very strong grown potential have  Spectrecoin (XSPEC) can make x100 very very soon

I think you need buy now at4$  and hold 2-3 month after can sale at 500$
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

i believe ethereum is still the most worthy altcoin to invest rightnow and even in the future, we are still not using all the potential of ethereum blockchain, do in the future, eth  will be come more useful and more value than now dozen of times, from that we may earn huge profit if we start from now.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Flode

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

Safest bet is etherium. Other than that I think IOTA has the best potential, they have a great team and super tech. IOTA have alot of things going in 2018 and should be in top 3 by the end of the year. For a more riskier bet, but potential the best investment I would pick a great privacy coin XSPEC. They have TOR + OBSF4 integration, Stealth Addresses and Ring Signatures. If they keep on track with their roadmap and deliver stealth address by default and stealth address staking they will explode.
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:10:37 PM

In recent times, the number of projects with blockchains has decreased significantly. I think that these few coins will be quite valuable
for example: tokenpay
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:39:34 PM

TokenPay is crap, there are a lot of projects that are the same, and they have raised much more money than this one.
In recent times, the number of projects with blockchains has decreased significantly. I think that these few coins will be quite valuabl for example: tokenpay
TenX is almost the same, and it is not a newbie project just like this one. Maybe Tokenpay is temptative because it was an ICO, and you can make more profit from it.. But tenx has already a working product.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

i believe ethereum is still the most worthy altcoin to invest rightnow and even in the future, we are still not using all the potential of ethereum blockchain, do in the future, eth  will be come more useful and more value than now dozen of times, from that we may earn huge profit if we start from now.
Yes ethereum has the ability to become huge in the future. It is the best potential coin but you know no one cannot beat bitcoin. When you have buy ethereum still you can earn big in the future by holding today. It has the most coin to be next to bitcoin.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

If we are talking about the next possible bitcoin.  I think this ethereum and for sure many people also believe this coin will next bitcoin.  Ethereum is one of the most potential coin in cryptocurrency and for sure it will increase the  price in the next few weeks.  Better if you invest now in ethereum because you can gain more profit for sure after few years of holding this coin.  I hope also many new investor will invest to ethereum so the price will become very high. We have different opinions about the best potential coin for sure other people they belive to other coin will be the next bitcoin. 
SportyCornet777

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

I think there are a number of coins that have great potential, but as far as big scale, one that could compete with Bitcoin? I think that would most likely be Ethereum!
Nick Abimanyu

Merit: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

Apart from bitcoins which coins do you think have the best potential and have a good chance to sit on the throne if bitcoin ceases to exist.
What currencies would be in the lead?
P.s.-ik that the possibility of this happening is very less but still just wanted to know.

Ethereum, NEO, and Ripple.
All three have the potential to change your life for the better. Because Ethereum, NEO, and Ripple have an enormous fan community.
But to change the position of bitcoin, I am more optimistic pointed Ethereum.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:35:38 AM

It would have to have some immense features, as well bitcoin would have to have a scandal, and last but not least it would have to be adopted by everybody. A tall order and I don't even think the most stacked altcoin can overthrow Bitcoin.

nasip35

Activity: 398
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:02:00 AM

there is a lot of potential coin my most trusted coin this year Vechain as another coin lend omg neo yoyow wabi flixx I said I should check coins well
Su-minus

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:15:39 AM

VIBE , HDG
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:42:08 AM

Ethereum , Electroneum , PRL , Vibe , Voise , Snovio , some others i forgot .
these are having good future , every coin will boom this year in this list .

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:09:39 AM

Mean while it is good time to buy ETH, once the market get back on track then buy some IOTA, XRP and Waves that will help to get good profit ahead .

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
Kopi11

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:11:14 AM

Everybody’s sleeping on VEN!!
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:46:13 AM

If Safex manages to live up to its potential over the next 2-3 years, I think I will easily be a Top 3 coin in the future, but not sure whether anything will ever topple Bitcoin from the top rung of the ladder.  I think it depends on whether increased people coming into crypto places too much of a burden on its limited blockchain transaction capacity.  It is the first generation coin, after all, so improvements to transaction speed and fees will play a part of its continued popularity.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: