Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin come down to $1500 again?  (Read 912 times)
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:20:52 PM

It has crashed by over 90% before.  In 2011, the price went from $32 to $2 - a 93% crash - and a lot of people who bought at teh top were very upset. I believe there were some suicides because people had borrowed to buy, and then when it fell genuinely believed bitcoin was over.

So yes it can happen. And yes there is no guarantee that bitcoin will be the coin to win in the end, especially with the scaling issues (you can no longer buy stuff on Steam because of the fee issues for example).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:22:36 PM

Actually, this insane price appreciation has created a perception of bitcoin being a bubble. Bitcoin price is growing continuously from last three months with just a going a small or unnoticeable correction in between. We didn't see this type of consistent appreciation before, so a doubt of impending dump is justified.

In short term a drop will be there but won't be drastic and bitcoin will ultimately recover from that. But in long term we can see a huge crash in price if bitcoin touches a trillion dollars marketcap.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:24:25 PM

You forgot one zero.
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:10:53 PM

The unit of bitcoin can reach to that level but bitcoin will never come down that value of once again. Because it was the past that people were thinking that now it's new era of bitcoin. Already many bitcoins are mined so people are mining. So it will be even goes more expensive but will never come down.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:59:13 PM

Can Bitcoin come down to $1500 again?
You are asking for a 90% crash, it can happen, but you should not count on that, a crash like that happened with all the Mt Gox drama that happened some years ago, so you will need something that big to cause such a crash and I do not see anything that is so big that can cause such a a crash, especially when a lot of money is waiting in the sidelines to be invested in bitcoin in just a few days.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:17:17 PM

NO, at this time the bitcoin price is so huge it is hard to come back again when the price is low.

We did not expect the huge price of bitcoin, it is so popular around the world and some countries already legalise and accepted the bitcoin. Days only now the bitcoin price pump and if this will dump it easily recover. The lucky person is who save a bitcoin when price is $1500, a big profit they get this time and possible in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:06:41 PM

Technically possible. It depend on very extremely bad news about bitcoin and accordingly markets panic sell. A possible bad news about bitcoin safety can cause a dramatical fall. But its very low probability
virtualkeybuyer

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:32:28 PM

really hard to happen. it just happens unless Bitcoin met a major incident such as Bitcoin banned in many countries. the price hikes are the things I don't like, rising fast but unstable. and now the price is being adjusted to it's orbit

No one will let that happen this only can happen in only one case that is to start if world war three and there is no chance of that, people are taking advantage of minute fall and if price came fall to 5k this will be the summer for the investor and they will buy as much as they can and will not let the price to go more down so everyone here will say no and there is only a 0.0001% chance of this to happen in future mate.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:55:20 PM

Actually, this insane price appreciation has created a perception of bitcoin being a bubble. Bitcoin price is growing continuously from last three months with just a going a small or unnoticeable correction in between. We didn't see this type of consistent appreciation before, so a doubt of impending dump is justified.

In short term a drop will be there but won't be drastic and bitcoin will ultimately recover from that. But in long term we can see a huge crash in price if bitcoin touches a trillion dollars marketcap.
Correct, most of the previous bubbles happened in a very short time, but bitcoin has been going up in value for almost all year, this kind of sustained growth is kind of unheard of even for bitcoin but when you look at all the things it happened you see a picture of a coin that received some hits in the year but where most news were very positive and this was reflected in the price.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:47:14 AM

I don’t think so it will go down again to $1500 there is a possibility always of going down but i guess it won’t go as far as $1500... it plays well in the market nowadays and i think it won’t die as other speculates it, in fact i believe it will continously go up to the moon and become very useful to a bigger population
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:46:44 AM

Its impossible to go back at that stage it will only if some manipulations have been declared or planned and maybe some regulations have been implemented on some countries. But users or the quantity of users alone isnt enough to get bitcoin at that  price.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:04:13 AM

Anything is possible and there are lot of ways to reach this drop. If a group of billionaires will conspire to sell all their bitcoins to make it fall and put to other coins, we called this pump and dump event. Also, if there is a world war III in which capable of destroying anything including species then bitcoin will become useless.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:03:45 AM

maybe cause bitcoin always fluctuate and we cant say bitcoin valued will never decrease again because of its volatility  .as of now the growth rate of bitcoin still increasing  . Maybe soon it will fall like what happened Last week.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:21:05 AM

maybe cause bitcoin always fluctuate and we cant say bitcoin valued will never decrease again because of its volatility  .as of now the growth rate of bitcoin still increasing  . Maybe soon it will fall like what happened Last week.
Its hard to say bitcoin price will come down to $1500. Price is currently surges up yet very volatile it may decrease or increase. We cant really predict maybe we should stay tuned on observing the market.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:25:53 AM

We cannot predict whether it will go high or whether it will go low because it is completely based on people who want dump their coins. Many people are holding the coins because they think that Bitcoin price can increase even more value.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:56:50 AM

Its impossible to go back at that stage it will only if some manipulations have been declared or planned and maybe some regulations have been implemented on some countries. But users or the quantity of users alone isnt enough to get bitcoin at that  price.

Ha ha.I don't think bitcoin will reach  $1500 ,it's seems to be joking. Are you saying it will fall from 17000$ to 1500$,I don't it's possible. If so ,even I was happy. Because I will sold my house and inverse in bitcoin. Because I know it again raise to 17000$ again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:02:28 AM

Don’t ask for it because if that happens this won’t be a good sign.. It would be the end of it and you want that,, right? I can’t blame you,, All of us badly wanted to invest on dip but at a reasonable and a price that it can recover.. That much of a decrease is a disaster that you might regret for a long time.. You can invest at 10000$ to 12000$ if possible and that’s it..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Fuhre

Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:25:27 AM

Seeing the achievement of all this I do not think is possible, but if bitcoin is not in need of peoples could have happened dude.

you are sure, up to 1500 or 15000, in the first case this is not realistic, in the second one it can be temporary.
The OP really seriously asks if the bitcoin could go back down to $1500.OP may expect to buy more when the price of $1500. lol
musliyevich

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:34:59 PM

down to this range is so hard because we have massive demand who control price.

if bitcoin back into 1000$ will be like bubble and no one will use it.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:48:54 PM

Bitcoin's price going down to $1.5K is possible only if the economy collapsed and another World War started, or, if Internet is gone. Digital Assets by that time would be of no value anymore. There is a possibility but a very low chance of it happening. If ever none of these happened, the price going down will be unlikely and temporarily, because there are many buyers who are waiting to grab a piece at a discounted price which will get the price back up again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: