Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHM] - Power Hash Mining Announcement  (Read 5696 times)
PowerHashMining (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:23:30 AM

I will like to announce that this fund will no longer be run.

Before I start, I'll like to say its after 2am and I am struggling to stay awake. So dont pick too much fun at sentences that drag on, or just plain dont make sense.

At first, it started with the decision to pause the fund until a few new things can be worked out, such as a smaller raise to build things up slower and to answer any questions.

Upon further research we have decided it's just not feasible to run. For both us, or the public shareholders. Now, we could have easily decided to run anyways, raise the money and get things going with terrible returns for investors, as I have seen other companies do. This is not what we are about, and we realized simply stopping before ever accepting any funds from anybody would be best.

Thanks for the interest, questions, and the time put into this. I have already sent out an email to Havelock hours ago about this to have it delisted.

Maybe in the future we will run a new and even more tempting fund.

I will still be around to answer any questions, or can be reached directly at: contact@powerhashmining.com

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:35:46 AM

Well it is true that no one has put any money into this at the present time so best of luck on your ventures and possible future release.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
PowerHashMining (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:37:50 AM

Well it is true that no one has put any money into this at the present time so best of luck on your ventures and possible future release.

Well, there were orders for, or buyers lined up for almost 200,000 of the first set of shares.

So, if we let this launch there would have been a whole lot of buys. But we did not feel comfortable in even letting it get to this stage before working out more specific details. We just felt at the current time, it is better this way.
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:43:17 AM

Well, there were orders for, or buyers lined up for almost 200,000 of the first set of shares.

So, if we let this launch there would have been a whole lot of buys. But we did not feel comfortable in even letting it get to this stage before working out more specific details. We just felt at the current time, it is better this way.

No problem did not mean it sarcastically, quite the opposite I appreciate your team listening to investor concerns and taking the time to re-think your strategy. Again I wish you the best of luck on your ventures.

PowerHashMining (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:46:26 AM

No problem did not mean it sarcastically, quite the opposite I appreciate your team listening to investor concerns and taking the time to re-think your strategy. Again I wish you the best of luck on your ventures.

Thanks!
Still when time permits, I have a bunch of other Bitcoin related projects to release. None as of right now that would involve requiring investments, but still!
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:58:52 AM

Thanks!
Still when time permits, I have a bunch of other Bitcoin related projects to release. None as of right now that would involve requiring investments, but still!

Building up bitcoin is always the core goal so the more projects the merrier Smiley
If we can get Grandma to use it without needing to understand the details I will consider victory achieved haha

BlueBanderBear

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:59:06 AM

Ah well- seemed like an interesting idea.  Best of luck with other projects.  Smiley
bitmillion

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 01:16:20 PM

I smell a private investor having stepped in, so not going public,
seems ciphermine is comparable and doing great....

however if your speaking the honest truth, i respect that, and wish you the best.
Booli2

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

How to Exchange PHM Coin ...Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: