Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help for neewbies  (Read 163 times)
Ealex (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:53:16 AM

Question: How do you buy cryptocurrency?

Answer:

You can buy cryptos at any exchange. The easiest way and safest (in a legal sense) is Coinbase. Just go to https://www.coinbase.com/ and create an account. Link your account with your credit/card or bank account and you’re good to go! (See more: Crypto Guide 101: Choosing The Best Cryptocurrency Exchange)

We’re also in the midst of releasing a comprehensive guide on how to get started investing/trading in cryptocurrencies, since we understand that the crypto world is very intimidating, especially for starters. We’ll keep you updated!
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

thanks for petrifying newbie i am very happy and i really appreciate and i am very happy many people help, i keep studying to people and i am sure can
Klepon123

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

Answer:

You can buy cryptos at any exchange. The easiest way and safest (in a legal sense) is Coinbase. Just go to https://www.coinbase.com/ and create an account. Link your account with your credit/card or bank account and you’re good to go! (See more: Crypto Guide 101: Choosing The Best Cryptocurrency Exchange)

We’re also in the midst of releasing a comprehensive guide on how to get started investing/trading in cryptocurrencies, since we understand that the crypto world is very intimidating, especially for starters. We’ll keep you updated!

Thanks for my info as a newbie so know how to help a newbie
yudif

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

Answer:

One can buy crypto at many other exchanges as well. One suggestion to you, that is you are making a guide for newbies, either make it detailed or do not make one at all.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

Answer:

You ask a question and have the answer already.
As a new starter, i suggest the newbies to start learn about cryptocurrency exchange first.
So later they can buy and invest in crypto, even trading in the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: