Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum Network safe now ?  (Read 390 times)
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:24:17 AM

Cryptokitties are terrible, of course, but I think that they will soon be over and ETH will work in normal mode. But now we should... wait? Or pay big fees, it`s two chairs. ETH is safe, don`t worry

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:07:25 PM

Let's not complain but put our heads up and find solutions. That's what the decentralized community is about.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:11:15 PM

For the past two days due to the congestion on Ethereum Network, I wasnt able to check my balance, but today I can. Has the problem of the network being solved?
It is always safe to use, the recent problem is the network congestion that caused transactions with low gas fee to be processed very slow. You just need to up the gas price to about 45 gwei or you can check ethgasstation.info for more accurate gas price.

Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:12:40 PM

just small problem, as i know, the  problem now is from cryptokities, but i read some message on telegram, it will fix soon.

We hope it will going to fix soon, We know we have some altcoins are stranded on Etherium network.
And some altcoins also are started increases the value, I hope it will continue after the end of year 2017. But it coming 2018 it have news that altcoins will going pump.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:13:29 PM

I think! This times still note safe! Waiting some times or more info from Dev!
Carefull check before sent ETH and token to other wallet!
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:16:17 PM

It's safe, but it's just slow and unreliable still. This is kind of a game breaker for me, and has made me look at ethereum in another light.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

Until they fix the network and I get my money from pending transactions, I don't trust anything with ETHEREUM right now. The cryptokitties totally screwed everything up and the greedy miners won't let our pending transactions through, so basically our money is getting hijacked. When I can't get access to MY FUNDS WHEN I NEED IT, that for me is a no-no. I liked crypto because of fast transactions, now I have 2k usd sitting in cyberspace that I can't get hold of when I need this money to live on is very frustrating, just because a network can't cope with oen stupid cybercat site.  Embarrassed

Thanks for sharing, I thought some big coins ICO caused the network congested. Didn't know we has been killed by kitty  Shocked
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:28:10 PM

Still it’s not even I set transaction gas limit 10000 from past 2 days it’s pending .some of my holding are really in profit I want to sell that but trying all the way to send exchanges but fails because transaction already in pool pending status.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:35:01 PM

Yes i think so. I trust eth it is safe as always. There are just some sort of fixing being done or maybe just network congestion goin on.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:35:06 PM

For the past two days due to the congestion on Ethereum Network, I wasnt able to check my balance, but today I can. Has the problem of the network being solved?
I think you don't know what happened due to Eth chance his policy . if you not grow your gas price you can't send any amount of Ethereum . If you have a low gas price you need to increase your gas price then you can able to sent eth .
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:45:38 PM

Maybe there were Ethereum network issues that has been resolved. I hope it last.

HOMT