Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO spreadsheets  (Read 16742 times)
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

I planned to make a similar table with altcoins for myself, but there was no time. Thanks for the helpful links.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:23:57 AM

Thanks for sharing these spreadsheets.
I have learnt of lots of good projects from them.
It is easy to use and save me lots of time.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

This is really good for people who wants another opinion on an ICO and want their doubts to disappear. The comparisons or similarities on every each of them will strengthen on how much powerful an ICO is.
mcallec

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

I recently stumbled across Ian Balina's youtube channel and was just searching for a copy of his spreadsheet so I can start understanding his methodology... then I find this awesome thread.

This will keep me busy for some time
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

Good sources of information for the lazy own analysis. Especially this information will help beginners. Good thread.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

A good list, thanks for the information only the TheGobOne changed the link and if someone is interesting, then here is his new link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N8mI7JNIl1ZpAFebr0EkURoV0w1UQbDvB-FZ2qdISgs/htmlview?sle=true

chitocrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

This is what I use, an ICO Sheets aggregator http://www.twocommafastlane.com/topicos

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
gtsmmst (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

Kongbtc is a scammer  Roll Eyes

Scammed his ICO pool group and ran away with money.

=====
Premium Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum (ENS) Domains for sale -  https://t.co/lEOYVQlC2Y
=====
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

This information are very helpful,  we can track the ICO rating now.
bobster

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

CoinGecko did some research from the various ICO experts and rating websites and shortlisted the following 4 ICOs that had high ratings. These ICOs are upcoming and available for whitelist/participation as of March 2018 so go ahead and do your research!

Disclaimer: This is not investment advice, this infographic is merely a compilation of ICO experts reviews and ratings and data that is readily available on the respective ICO websites and whitepapers. The information provided on this infographic does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the infographic’s content as such. CoinGecko does not recommend that any ICOs should be bought, sold or held by you and nothing on this website should be taken as an offer to buy, sell or hold a cryptocurrency. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisory before making any investment decision.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

These are the forms of ICO projects that some celebrities have sorted out, which used to be useful.
However, most ICO projects do not have a good return, so I think it may not be a good time to invest in ICO.

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:25:50 AM

CoinGecko did some research from the various ICO experts and rating websites and shortlisted the following 4 ICOs that had high ratings. These ICOs are upcoming and available for whitelist/participation as of March 2018 so go ahead and do your research!

Disclaimer: This is not investment advice, this infographic is merely a compilation of ICO experts reviews and ratings and data that is readily available on the respective ICO websites and whitepapers. The information provided on this infographic does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the infographic’s content as such. CoinGecko does not recommend that any ICOs should be bought, sold or held by you and nothing on this website should be taken as an offer to buy, sell or hold a cryptocurrency. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisory before making any investment decision.
I got the chance to invest in Hybridblock but I skipped it in the end.
They refused to share their product progress and implied that it would be "big surprise".
The 50million cap is also more than greedy.
zhamp

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:38:05 AM

https://i.imgur.com/PBl0zvq.png

I got the chance to invest in Hybridblock but I skipped it in the end.
They refused to share their product progress and implied that it would be "big surprise".
The 50million cap is also more than greedy.

You did the right thing bro. Once I had invested in EMC2 for the big surprising news and boomed -50% when that shitty news announced.
TheICOLab

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:51:34 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 06:03:16 PM by TheICOLab

We are The ICO Lab!

At the ICO Lab our mission is find the best ICOs and offer the best exclusive deals by only offering projects we personally invest in. Many pools only pitch projects to collect fees and bonus tokens from its users. Additionally we have a trading channel lead by two experienced traders who educate our community and engage in active discussion providing relevant information. At the ICO Lab we are a community that focuses on four things.

1. Quality Research and Transparency.
2. Early and Exclusive Private Deals.
3. ICOs we believe in.
4. Serving Our Community

Sign up on our website https://theicolab.com/ for access to our exclusive private deals and join our discord to see our community discussion, active pools and our exlcusive trading channel.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/306021039924374/
Telegram: https://t.me/TheICOLabAnnouncements
Discord: https://discord.gg/w6rgm6n

Artiekee

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

Hey guys,

Konawi Cikota here.

I’ve been using my own ICO sheet for a while now to make ratings of ICO’s. In this sheet I rate Team, Advisors, Partners, Product (Type, Idea, Launch date, MVP), Market (Competition, Community, Potential Market) and all other important information.

I recently decided to make another ICO Sheet, a simplified version of my other sheet. This helps me to keep a nice overview.

Since most ICO sheets on the internet are more advanced sheets with all kinds of numbers and ratings, I think this simplified sheet will be useful for a lot of people who want to have a quick overview. That’s why I recently decided to share this sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vSirXU2qrpo4ypztHPTRrQegPGxYD8FP1aS3czUnX9BnJ4bIp0prNQMicOrhlGDsUByFb4ONv-ksu4Y/pubhtml

I hope it will be useful  Smiley

If you have any suggestions, comments, criticism, please let me know! Im open to improvements. (pm here or twitter)

‘’This sheet is free and will always be free. I made this sheet for myself but its a small effort to share it’’

haha, I did post your link here already!

I really like your sheet, but if I can make 1 suggestion please; You add ICO's to your passed tab if they were in your upcoming tab first, but I would also like to know on what other ICO's you decided to pass on, that didn't even make your sheet in the first place. Now I cant tell if you had a look at a certain ICO or not. Hope you understand what I mean  Smiley
Okewhynot

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:21:30 AM

Hey guys,

Konawi Cikota here.

I’ve been using my own ICO sheet for a while now to make ratings of ICO’s. In this sheet I rate Team, Advisors, Partners, Product (Type, Idea, Launch date, MVP), Market (Competition, Community, Potential Market) and all other important information.

I recently decided to make another ICO Sheet, a simplified version of my other sheet. This helps me to keep a nice overview.

Since most ICO sheets on the internet are more advanced sheets with all kinds of numbers and ratings, I think this simplified sheet will be useful for a lot of people who want to have a quick overview. That’s why I recently decided to share this sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vSirXU2qrpo4ypztHPTRrQegPGxYD8FP1aS3czUnX9BnJ4bIp0prNQMicOrhlGDsUByFb4ONv-ksu4Y/pubhtml

I hope it will be useful  Smiley

If you have any suggestions, comments, criticism, please let me know! Im open to improvements. (pm here or twitter)

‘’This sheet is free and will always be free. I made this sheet for myself but its a small effort to share it’’

haha, I did post your link here already!

I really like your sheet, but if I can make 1 suggestion please; You add ICO's to your passed tab if they were in your upcoming tab first, but I would also like to know on what other ICO's you decided to pass on, that didn't even make your sheet in the first place. Now I cant tell if you had a look at a certain ICO or not. Hope you understand what I mean  Smiley

Hey, thanks, appreciate it!

Yes I understand what you mean, good suggestion!

Most ICO's are an instant skip for me. ICO's that look interesting after doing a little research will be added to the sheet as "Not rated / Newly added / More info needed". After a while (and if more information is available) I'll be doing a deeper analysis and give them a rating.

I personally don't need the overview of skipped ICO's, but I can understand it can be useful for others, so I will take it in consideration  Smiley

Some weeks ago I was really considering whether to make the sheet public or not, but Im happy I did. I've got some really positive responses!

If you have any tips/suggestions/comments, both positive or negative, please let me know! I'm always open for improvement.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

What is the meaning of these spreadsheets? I honestly do not understand why now this situation with spreadsheets, although maybe I do not understand something, I think that they are not needed at all and do not understand their need
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:33:27 AM

Thank you for a good selection of spreadsheets. Having studied them, you can create your own strategy for evaluating and selecting ICO for investment.
Okewhynot

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

What is the meaning of these spreadsheets? I honestly do not understand why now this situation with spreadsheets, although maybe I do not understand something, I think that they are not needed at all and do not understand their need

1. Keep track of all upcoming ICO's
2. See the opinion/analysis from different persons
3. Easy overview for dates and other statistics

There is a lot of information in the crypto world and that makes it very hard to keep a good overview off all available information.

These sheets help to summarise this information and also give a personal view on each ICO.

A lot of people are interested in investing but don't have the time to analyse every ICO, these sheets helps to guide them in their decisions. In the end you have to do your own researsh ofcourse, but I think these sheets are very helpful to gather information. Most people with ICO sheets are fulltime crypto investors, so they know what is going on and what information is important to analyse.
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

It is very convenient that you throw off these tables for us. Beginners are probably already happy to receive such a jewel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: