Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ethconnect 2FA incorrect  (Read 133 times)
Kseno (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:48:46 AM

Hello,
I am unable to log in to ethconnect.net for a few weeks already, because their system tells me that 2FA is incorrect. I don`t see any way to reset 2FA and their support does not respond to contact@ethconnect.net I have sent several e-mails weeks ago, no response.

Any advice?
Thanks
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:12:05 AM

Hello,
I am unable to log in to ethconnect.net for a few weeks already, because their system tells me that 2FA is incorrect. I don`t see any way to reset 2FA and their support does not respond to contact@ethconnect.net I have sent several e-mails weeks ago, no response.

Any advice?
Thanks
I hope you didn't invest big because as far as their support is concern its ZERO. Their not functioning if you are relying on them to solve your 2fa issue for you. Anyways you can keep sending them mails and see if any miracle can happen.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: