Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: High prices mean even higher volatility  (Read 1579 times)
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 07:42:00 PM

I don't fully understand the logic behind there being more volatility at higher prices, in terms of dollar swings then sure but in terms of percentage swings I don't see how the higher price could lead to that? In fact I probably see more of the opposite, higher prices generally will mean more adoption, more adoption means money better spread means less possibilities for manipulation.
Of course, despite the fact that many deny this obvious truth, it is already becoming a reality. When Bitcoin climbed to $ 20,000 in December 2017, it dropped to $ 6,000 the following year. This year, it has risen to $ 64,000 and dropped to $ 30,000. If you do not take into account the percentage, but only the real numbers, then in the first case, bitcoin fell by $ 12,000, in the second by $ 34,000. The difference is explained only by the fact that in the second case, the price of bitcoin has risen much higher. If bitcoin continues to grow in price, then it is obvious that its price drop will no longer be tens, but hundreds of thousands of dollars.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: