Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to Launch a Bitcoin Faucet that gives out .0001 BTC every 24 hours but..  (Read 2480 times)
Aosana (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

http://newbcoin.com (Free Bitcoin Faucet)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 11:04:28 PM

I am going to launch it, everything is ready from the code to the ugly design. The only thing missing is advertisers, if you wish to see the website PM me as I don't want people to use it until I officially launch it. Thanks.

Remember, if your an advertiser, my site will hopefully generate a lot of traffic once it's announced and you don't pay until everything is ready. My faucet will be the highest paying bitcoin faucet out there. Smiley

Rates will be all negotiable, just cause I'm going to pay out a higher amount doesn't mean advertisers will pay more.

Free ฿itcoins Every 24 Hours!
BTC: 1DhMjK4Vk9vbj5ZDQNWbomHSRZae8dNmJ8
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 03:25:45 AM

I am going to launch it, everything is ready from the code to the ugly design. The only thing missing is advertisers, if you wish to see the website PM me as I don't want people to use it until I officially launch it. Thanks.

Remember, if your an advertiser, my site will hopefully generate a lot of traffic once it's announced and you don't pay until everything is ready. My faucet will be the highest paying bitcoin faucet out there. Smiley

Rates will be all negotiable, just cause I'm going to pay out a higher amount doesn't mean advertisers will pay more.

I spend hours hunting it, but finally found it: http://www.newbcoin.com/ --> http://coinfaucets.tk/
Aosana (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 03:39:36 AM

I spend hours hunting it, but finally found it: http://www.newbcoin.com/ --> http://coinfaucets.tk/

Haha thats my older one (still active), and coinfaucets.tk was an advertisement on the site. I hereby challenge you to find it though >Smiley

CaptChadd

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:44:46 AM

How much traffic do you expect to receive?

Even better question, how much capital are you putting into this venture?
hany103

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:56:21 AM

Awesome, thanks!
Aosana (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 07:34:31 PM

We'll I'm not sure on what to expect, but my faucet will be the highest paying bitcoin faucet on the web. Just enter an address and boom, .0001 BTC every 24 hours.

Prospero

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 04:08:51 AM

We'll I'm not sure on what to expect, but my faucet will be the highest paying bitcoin faucet on the web. Just enter an address and boom, .0001 BTC every 24 hours.
so is newbcoin dead then? doesn't look like a payment has been made in 2 days.

1Ja2AxA8hfFMrPwSTV9nP6kq7bp3f7x734
Aosana (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 04:12:25 AM

It isn't dead, there was an error in the code, keep submitting your address, you will get what you have earned.

Prospero

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 04:56:04 AM

It isn't dead, there was an error in the code, keep submitting your address, you will get what you have earned.
thanks, good to hear.

btw, the glados faucet beats your proposed prize value. it gives out between .0001-.00045 with equal odds. but i'm looking forward to yours since the glados faucet requires an inputs.io wallet, meaning we have to eat the withdrawal fee if we want to transfer outside of the wallet.

toddtervy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 05:12:31 AM

If you can really make your faucet the highest paying that will drive some decent traffic.  Maybe .0005 BTC a day would get you in the lead.  I like to see the competition. 

Get off my c@ck !
Aosana (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 11:11:04 PM

If you can really make your faucet the highest paying that will drive some decent traffic.  Maybe .0005 BTC a day would get you in the lead.  I like to see the competition. 

I think that's too high, haha. I am pretty sure .0001 BTC will be the highest.

bitcoin44me

Activity: 252

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:18:29 AM

So you need 10 000 days (= 27 years) in order to win 1 btc? Sad

Aosana (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 05:00:52 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 09:28:28 PM by Aosana

So you need 10 000 days (= 27 years) in order to win 1 btc? Sad

Yes, but its free..

Prospero

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 02:28:26 AM

dead again. no payout in a month.

HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 08:37:52 PM

Can't, wait! Is there an estimate on release date?
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 12:08:53 PM

Can't, wait! Is there an estimate on release date?
I doubt it wil happen any time soon. He hasn't logged in since July 22, 2013, 11:50:06 PM. His current faucet might also have problems:

dead again. no payout in a month.

J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 05:33:09 PM

thanks, good to hear.

btw, the glados faucet beats your proposed prize value. it gives out between .0001-.00045 with equal odds. but i'm looking forward to yours since the glados faucet requires an inputs.io wallet, meaning we have to eat the withdrawal fee if we want to transfer outside of the wallet.

That doesn't work for me. It keeps saying "You have not entered your email address!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: