Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pool][XMR] - minepool.ch New XMR Switzerland pool  (Read 156 times)
zephyro (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:11:11 AM

Hi, everybody we are a group of miner from Switzerland and we decided to setup a mining pool for new miners willing to start easy on this hobby.
The pool It's more focused for casual miners, people with low tech beackground on mining topic (but expert are also welcome).
We provide simple instructions to be up and running in no time.
The pool we built is based on cryptonote-universal-pool we haven't spent much time to customize it yet so dont expect too much from UI.

The pool is setup on a dedicated, hosted server, 1gig network.
Payout is set at 0.001 XMR and set to run payouts every 10 minutes.

This is a new born pool this means that we are low on hash rate and on miner but we are willing to help anyone setting up an configure rigs to mine togheter on our pool.
We are committed and are willing to make this pool working so we have also built one first rig with 2 vega card and planning to expand to 4 in the next two weeks.
Hash rates are going up as more people join.  

Although this pool is designed beginners, expert with arge rigs are more than welcome.
We also have opened a telegram channel @minepool so you can get in touch with us to have help on rigs config and also to tell us of any issue you have with the pool. We are small enough to listen to miners an change the pool config according

The pool is PPNS right now so you will see the pending balance increase only after having found a block, dont be afraid if it stay to zero till a block is found

Just visit http://minepool.ch to get started.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loenzop

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:25:20 PM

Hi,
I'm interested in starting mining Monero:
do you have any suggestion on hardware to buy?
Seems pre-assembled rigs are quite expensive.
Can you provide advices or help in assembling a rig?
Is there a minimum hash rate suggested?
Thanks
zephyro (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:32:16 PM

Hi,
I'm interested in starting mining Monero:
do you have any suggestion on hardware to buy?
Seems pre-assembled rigs are quite expensive.
Can you provide advices or help in assembling a rig?
Is there a minimum hash rate suggested?
Thanks

Hi,
thanks for the questions, as hardware suggestion I would recommend buying the new Vega 64 or Vega 56 we have two of them in our ring and they perform around 2000Hs each wich is impressive.
Buying pre assembled rigs is always expansive if I were you I would rather build one myself, if you need a shopping list I can provide the full specs of our rigs so you can build one with same results.

There is no minimum hash rate the pool has three different port you can connect your miner to based on the power of you mining equipment:

3333: for mining with browser/weak CPU
5555: for mining with powerful CPU weak GPU
7777: for powerful hardware and mining rigs

Pls let us know your experience with our pool and if you have any suggestion on how to improve it

zephyro (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:15:32 AM

Thanks to the first users feedback  Grin we added instruction for xmr-stakk and cast_XMR to the getting started page
Pls let us know if you need more help in setting up these two miner to connect to our pool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: