Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Service to return the funds to bitcoin wallet  (Read 193 times)
za898 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:35:24 AM

There are two dates August 1, 2017 October 23, 2017.

If on your blockchain.info the purse was bitcoins, I'll get them for you again.

Even if your wallet now there is nothing, you still get bitcoins.
The amount you get depends on how much bitcoins you have in these numbers.

Two examples:

August 1 you have in the wallet 1 bitcoin, then you get $1700 at any convenient for you currency.
23 October you in the wallet 1 bitcoin, then you get $350 in any convenient for you currency.

Amount is written just for example, they depend on the current rate of coins Bitcoin Cash Bitcoin and Gold, the amount you receive will depend on the number of bitcoins you had at the time of the fork 1 August and 23 October 2017.
EVEN IF YOUR WALLET NOW EMPTY, BUT ON AUGUST 1, OR OCTOBER 23 YOU HAVE BITCOINS, YOU WILL STILL GET A FREEBIE, DOESN'T MATTER IS YOU HAVE THEM NOW OR NOT.

For their services I'll take 10% of the total output, 90% you get on any coin (Bitcoin, Ethereum).

tegram : @za898
Jabber: za898@exploit.im
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:40:59 AM

Ohhh so you mean that if i have my bitcoin on blockchain and i didnt receive the Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Gold you can give me ? Or your service was for those people who lost their bitcoin in their wallet ? sorry i really cant get it please explain it to me more if its ok Smiley thank you Smiley

At your service
pintudepan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:49:06 AM

When you want to withdraw your balance to your wallet or personal account, you will be asked to verify your e-mail first
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: