Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Shopping  (Read 22966 times)
HobbitMud

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:39:38 AM

This is the most popular theme that holds on at the top for more than 6 months. I'm surprised

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:12:44 PM

I like to buy things easily...but I'm hesitant because of the possibility that items you purchase have issues on Durability and Value for Money.. What can you say about Online Shopping?
I love shopping online.
It is more convenient and saves time to go to the market.
 I can also look for product specifications before buying it.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:14:12 PM

I like to buy things easily...but I'm hesitant because of the possibility that items you purchase have issues on Durability and Value for Money.. What can you say about Online Shopping?
Unless you order in legit and trusted online shopping store then its fine,but i am telling you most of them are bunch of shits.

I once a victim of these online scammers when i purchase a 64GB usb but what I’ve got is 16gb and after complaining they just blocked me in the site
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:58:58 PM

Online Shopping is really addictive because this is where you can see a lot of good stuffs that you need and mostly you want, but sometimes doing online shopping is really risky because some of it are not in a good condition or it is fake. that is why online shopping can relate to online gambling because you can also get trick and be scam in online gambling.
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:17:18 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 03:28:41 PM by Ellen Adarna

Online Shopping is really addictive because this is where you can see a lot of good stuffs that you need and mostly you want, but sometimes doing online shopping is really risky because some of it are not in a good condition or it is fake. that is why online shopping can relate to online gambling because you can also get trick and be scam in online gambling.
It's true that in online shopping you can see a lot of good stuffs, but how can online shopping be addictive like online gambling ?
Online gambling is addictive because there are people that are too greedy to earn a huge winnings and you can easily be trick here because it is run by a computer, that is why it is impossible for you to win and you will lose a lot of money. And it is the same in online shopping because you are addictive to buy everything that you want until you lose all of your money and you can easily be trick to it because you cannot see or inspect the actual item that you will buy, even they will send you a photo, they can still give you a fake item. But there are still online gambling sites that can be trusted and online shopping items that you can also receive a good quality item.
jameswhitef

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:49:31 AM

There are a number of websites are running on the web but we can't deny the fact that only of them counted as best. So if we talk about online shopping trend then you need to analyze full website before shop anything. As we can say that you have to be smart researcher. I used to confuse to shop something from the online source but now i can analyze some specific factors about online shopping sites. You can also avail promo codes to get some exciting discounts on some products or brands.

This is a good marketing strategy and very helpful for all of us. If you want to get some special discount on travel package then you can avail this promo code:
https://www.collectoffers.com/sg/trip.com
CherylltheBombshell

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:40:15 PM

Most of the time i do online shopping because i dont have time roaming around or going to mall. Its very convenient for me

Orionix  |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
Beliager

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:20:00 AM

I buy only from trusted stores and vendors. Things in terms of quality and size are no worse than real purchases.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:54:40 AM

I do online shopping whenever I don't have time going to the mall because here in our place it is very far from the city so I managed to buy in an online store. If you are planning to buy just remember that you should always look at the reviews for you to know what is the exact quality of the product you are ordering.
aramine

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:55:10 AM

I have been shopping online for some years now and there are being anytime that I have issues with it.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:58:42 AM

Sometimes when Items from the online shopping when I get my Items  I get not from the actual photo but the photo is really amazing but the Items is not look like for sure. Expection vs reality. But if your Item is very far I think you need to do online shopping.
jeanetteLine

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:33:18 AM

Online shopping is great if you can trust the platform/seller and you know what to expect from the product. We can compare prices easily and deal with seller from distant places. But for some stuff I still prefer to go directly to the shop, because I can see and check physically the condition etc.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:53:23 PM

I buy digital goods online but fisical in the normal shops ..
Unless the goods is available in online then i will grab it(but ofcourse from legit sellers only).these days more and more online shops are getting involved in cryptocurrency and no wonder that in the nexf years everything that available offline will be the same online.evrn services and all things that human might need
NinaCarter

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:24:05 PM

Hi there! So if you are student and like shopping online, you must appreciate this "shop" - https://samedayessays.net/papers-for-sale/
Visit and be free from your college or university assignments!
Cryptohistory7

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:48:07 AM

just came across this topic while i was looking through bitcoin topics earlier and thought i'd add to this thread from a blockchain/crypto perspective! i saw this bounty campaign thread earlier on a blockchain project that focuses on improving current online shopping customer service - when the project is fully developed, it intends to actually come up with a single global shopping cart that you can use across multiple shopping websites (very useful i think if you're like me, shopping for different items across five open tabs), and even provide international size comparisons in case the online shops you're looking at originate from different countries e.g. uk to us size conversions, and also cross promotions from one online store to another! currently online shopping for items is usually a hit or miss and it's hard to shop especially if i'm looking at products from say an online store based in the US or Korea and i may not be familiar with the buying process - i end up missing on deals or getting items in the wrong size and colour, or i can't understand how the cart works (if it's in another language). if any of you are interested in shopping + blockchain, you could check out the announcement post here!
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:55:27 AM

Shopping online the most easiest shopping we can do.
 less hassle less tiring,less time conssium.
can choose easily and find easily what ever you want to buy.
Online shopping for me is great and of course affordable.thanks ro those who made  an online shopping.

CPNpr

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:23:04 AM

Shopping online is the most easiest way we can do.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cashsavings

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:46:34 AM

Actually.. it is really depends how much you would trust the website.. I am not a frequent shopper but i do shop online when i need to buy something cheap..

And i did experience both good and bad quality of product.. i bought sony headphones one time.. it is not that cheap, you can get cheaper at any physical store.. but the quality is not really good..

Other items i bought online is a dslr tripod stand.. this one is really good..

My advice is plan well.. what are the things that you would like to buy, if u dont think that it its not worth it buying online..dont buy online..especially for electronics that you would want to use for a long period..

Another advice is that use the promo, vouchers or discount that you get. It would be really helpful when u get a good value.. Example of the vouchers are like below..

https://vouchers.todayonline.com/klook-coupons/
https://iprice.sg/coupons/zalora/
https://iprice.ph/coupons/shopee/
https://iprice.ph/coupons/lazada/

Actually i agree with you and use promo codes to go for safe side. It will save our money and give us other beneficial offers too.

Just like you have mentioend some of you links here, i also save few of the url which i used to shop for my travel and fashion deals..
For Travel and adventure: https://www.collectoffers.com/hk/klook
Fashion: https://www.collectoffers.com/hk/farfetch

Yes, agree with all the abovesaid points. Use promo codes to save money and get the best deal. I never shop online without using promotion codes. For example:
Travel and activities: http://getcardable.com/klook-promo-code
Online Shopping: http://getcardable.com/shopee-promo-code
Airline and Hotels: http://getcardable.com/trip-com-promo-code
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:14:22 AM

Online shopping is good to me whenever i see some items not available in my place. I used to buy in online but sometimes there are times that the quality of the product is not good but does not stop me from buying online.

Vickyphred

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:40:02 PM

Apart from a trusted brand I can't imagine myself trusting my money into someone I don't even know I mean a total stranger who does that. Is just very few brand that I have tried may be because I have trust issues. But this few ones gives me great experience thou.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: