Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info wallet: bunch of sent SDice transactions dated 11/07 not mine  (Read 452 times)
Zooey (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 02:32:54 AM

I keep some blockchain.info wallets for throwing coin at SatoshiDice now and again.  I last did this around two weeks ago with the wallet in question.

I logged into it today and top of my transaction history is a bunch of unconfirmed sent transactions dated "2013-07-11" - and I'm pretty sure the last time I logged into that wallet was in June.  For the record, the wallet was 2 factor secured by way of Google Authenticator app on an iPhone, which has itself been switched off & out of any pesky hands during this time.

To be honest, they look like bets that I'd have probably sent, but the sent date/time is fucked up; unless I'm just not in the loop on the way this online wallet palaver behaves.  Undecided

It would be nice to get, if not an unusually-ninja response to my support ticket on this, then perhaps a simple 'status report' on the service from a Gaffa at '.info as it seems I'm not the only kid on the block with some concerns in the past days, in fact their Facebook page (posts by others; https://www.facebook.com/blockchain?filter=2) is a bit of a worrying read at the moment.  I do hope all is well...

✘ www.NOTFORSALECAMPAIGN.org ✘
Human trafficking enslaves 30 million people: Join the movement to re-abolish slavery. | A 05:49s Vimeo |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: