Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative to NiceHash  (Read 406 times)
daggy.jones (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:08:29 PM

Hi All,

is there alternative to a nicehash pool? I've liked that "turnkey" multialgo mining on GPU's and mining revards converted straight to BTC! Suggestions anyone??? Just performed multialgo mining + multi wallets + exchange markets and their fees ... it was quite a task I would like to say.... Yes niceH will be back and I think with a different payout thershold that it had but I think it wont happen in 2017 anymore Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GbrilliantQ

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:03:23 PM

Hi All,

is there alternative to a nicehash pool? I've liked that "turnkey" multialgo mining on GPU's and mining revards converted straight to BTC! Suggestions anyone??? Just performed multialgo mining + multi wallets + exchange markets and their fees ... it was quite a task I would like to say.... Yes niceH will be back and I think with a different payout thershold that it had but I think it wont happen in 2017 anymore Smiley

Better Hash. Is working okay for my laptop/desktop rigs.  Still making about $1-2 less, but still better than winminer and don't even look at minergate. (scam crap)
gilbsx

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:28:11 AM

Hi All,

Better Hash. Is working okay for my laptop/desktop rigs.  Still making about $1-2 less, but still better than winminer and don't even look at minergate. (scam crap)

- nicehash was great till the hack happened  Angry

Thanks for the info i'll check on better hash.
winminer was what i heard from friends.
...and for some reason i really don't like minergate.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:11:22 PM

Hi All,

Better Hash. Is working okay for my laptop/desktop rigs.  Still making about $1-2 less, but still better than winminer and don't even look at minergate. (scam crap)

- nicehash was great till the hack happened  Angry

Thanks for the info i'll check on better hash.
winminer was what i heard from friends.
...and for some reason i really don't like minergate.

Yeah. Bad news((( for $70m, I suppose. Used to be nice, you know)
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:23:57 PM

Hi All,

-Kryptex generates cryptocurrency Also visits you bitcoins or real-world cash. We've committed things amazingly simple: only tell Kryptex fill in What's more get paid.
-Minergate programming Furthermore mining pool to mining various altcoins (Monero, Ethereum, Zcash, AEON, dashcoin) dependent upon present conversion scale and benchmark of your equipment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: