Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:54:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban?  (Read 2575 times)
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:08:03 PM

It could be, as china and america have done, but whether it is prohibited in any other way, if it is forbidden to use this certainly can happen

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:17:38 PM

Bitcoin can indeed be banned though its extremely difficult because people has come to accept bitcoin all over the globe. Bitcoin has gained so much recognition that government of different countries are talking about making it official in their country. Well I did say no one knows what the future holds.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:12:23 PM

Can Bitcoin be ban?
I think in somw country bitcoin is not legal because they hate this some goverments said that bitcoin is a fraud only so  thats why some country bitcoin is not legal i'm thankful because bitcoin is legal in my country because this is very profitable.
I feel jealous of you because bitcoin legal in your country while my country still ban bitcoin transactions and the government does not supports bitcoin with the reason to maintain the stability of the country's currency and afraid that bitcoin can be used for illegal transactions, while as we know bitcoin is profitable. Now we just hope our country's government only ban transactions with bitcoin and does not ban trading activity or search for free bitcoin from this forum.
Pulsarin

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:06:20 PM

To forbid bitcoin is a way to nowhere. You can issue laws, prohibit everything, but it will not lead to anything. It is much more efficient and profitable for the state to legitimize bitcoin and to receive income from it in the form of taxes.

Bce бyдeт xopoшo ))  Глaвнoe нe нepвничaть. https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=TACVIZRM
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:09:33 PM

what did you mean about bitcoin ban? i think it can banned by a government in a country,its mean that your country or my country can ban bitcoin in a whole of country, so people who lived in that country should not using bitcoin s

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
shellsshells

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

Bitcoin can be banned by governments because they have no way to control it unlike paper money so it just depends with how your country embraces it.
K.Neron

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:22:32 PM

Good question! I think that bitcoin can be banned, but no one really wants to ban it.
Sophia29

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:26:34 PM

It can be baned by countries who what to regulate it but failed, but surly enough people from that country who use bitcoin will relay on using VPN to earn or to have a transaction still,,,
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:29:37 PM

Yes if deferent country but bitcoin will ban for some people but no to users and investors because that people using bitcoin they can find another way to use bitcoin if it is easy or not they ban bitcoin but they cant defeat bitcoin itself for more people use to it many people is getting bitcoin from now and many are getting more knowledge to it.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:42:35 PM

The only reason may bitcoin will be banned if they find out that it never give good things and it only harm the community. But, I don't think that bitcoin will go that way, since it always makes good for us and I know most of us are  happy as it created. But I'm jut wondering why other people hated bitcoin that its only makes us having a comfortable life than before.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:44:23 PM

Can Bitcoin be ban?
Yes, bitcoin is possible to be banned. Some countries in the world already banned any activities related to bitcoin in their place. One of the reason is, the rate criminality is increasing because of bitcoin. Bitcoin can be used to some illegal activities in the internet.

kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:49:52 PM

Can Bitcoin be banned? Well, the government of a country will deduct it because bitcoin is no tax and there are no laws about it being submitted to the senate which states what the law prohibits and can not be done in its use. To the government it will be considered illegal business or work. This is one of the reasons why bitcoin banned in a country.Since bitcoin works on the world wide web of the internet it's probably hard to be totally banned in a country.I just think
Chosenpai

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:54:48 AM

Some governments in the world already banned its people from using bitcoin. It is possible that a powerful person or government bans bitcoin.
Jf Annie

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:14:20 AM

Can Bitcoin be ban?
i don't think so. But it could be. Because its not fixed. as government also confused about it. I want to to ban it because its very useful as many people work and earn from it as well as it make life easy.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:46:41 AM

Technically speaking, any country can ban Bitcoin by making a law or regulation to disallow it. But, if you're talking about banning bitcoin in a manner that it means to be stopped, I don't think that it will simply happen to stop. People who are dedicated users of Bitcoin, especially those who look up to Bitcoin as their primary source of living would obviously make a way to make it possible to still have a connection with it. Thus, it may push Bitcoin to be an underground system.
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:15:35 PM

Of course it can be.
But will it mean that bitcoin will cease to exist.
I dont think so. It will take a lot more than that to put a stop with bitcoin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

I don't think so that its possible but the government its taking steps to ban the cryptocurrency. Because they cannot keep track of the transactions of bitcoins and can't be able to take the tax so they can ban.

tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:02:04 PM

I think it is possible to be ban the bitcoin and government can do it itut I think it will take for too long before they can make it like what they do in their own currency they made.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

It is possible that bitcoin will be banned in a certain country, and a government has the authority to do it. It depends on the situation of the country with bitcoin; if bitcoin causes bad things in the country, there will be a chance that it will be removed and banned by the government. On the other hand, government won't ban bitcoin if it does not cause problems inside the country.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:39:26 PM

Can Bitcoin be ban?

what do you think ?
yes, there are some countries that ban bitcoin, but that's not a serious issue for bitcoin and we are involved in it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: