Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 06:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban?  (Read 2571 times)
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:59:52 PM

I think this is possible that bitcoin can be ban. First of all it is not registered at security and exchange commission or in BSP. Bitcoin did not pay tax so that's means it is illegal. When something did not pay tax government did not get any income. All we know that government always give attention ONLY in the things that they get something.  So anytime government will ban bitcoin. I saw a news that BSP give a warning in investing at bitcoin. I think government see that there are may tax or income that they will lost because of bitcoin.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Chosenpai

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:15:17 AM

I think this is possible that bitcoin can be ban. First of all it is not registered at security and exchange commission or in BSP. Bitcoin did not pay tax so that's means it is illegal. When something did not pay tax government did not get any income. All we know that government always give attention ONLY in the things that they get something.  So anytime government will ban bitcoin. I saw a news that BSP give a warning in investing at bitcoin. I think government see that there are may tax or income that they will lost because of bitcoin.

Who will then pay the tax? I think the government will just regulate the use of bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a currency and no one owns it but the investors itself. The government still get profit from the transactions made in converting their fiat money to bitcoin.
danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:24:38 AM

No, bitcoin cannot be ban as of now, if it can be ban, why not authorities made legal action when bitcoin was started spreading out throughout the world? Many people can file a case against the government primarily the bitcoin users once bitcoin was banned since it cost so much money.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:35:03 AM

As you can see in the present time, Bitcoin has been banned in a number of countries in the world, but that's just the Government banned to ensure safety for the nation's economy. The nature of the Bitcoin, as well as cryptocurrency, is not subject to the control of any individual or organization. So the Bitcoin can be ban in some countries but people in that country will still continue Bitcoin transactions as usual. As in the country, prohibited transaction if the Bitcoin individuals together. But most people are trading through the crypto platform is mostly.

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:42:04 AM

Can Bitcoin be ban?
I think for now not yet but I expect bitcoin will continue to exist and increasingly become the best to be an investment place and if it could be the currency used all over the world
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:46:19 AM

If you mean its banned from country,yes it can by making a regulation about it
But banning it from everyone is impossible,people will find a way or another to use it and nothing can stop that
Yes, i couldnt agree more. Because of the government who see bitcoin as a threat to their system, bitcoin may actually be banned or may be regulated but it is only applicable in their country. Some other countries have legalized bitcoin so i there are chances that bitcoin wouldnt be banned all over the world. That's all I can say.

davidmike04

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:01:10 AM

Well i dont see anyway that could possibly happen because for something to be ban it has to bec controlled by someone or a group of persons, but we all know that bitcoin only grows or fall with the influence of the coin market and the coinmarket is no individual it is we all, how much we buy, sell and  invest on cryptocurrency, the only thing that could be ban is us, and if the whole world bans everyone from crypto trading only then could bitcoin fall in total price. If not then i see no way that could lead to its ban...
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:08:30 AM

Despite some states attempts to prohibit bitcoin, I don't think that it will work. We live in a digital world and to stop the bitcoin,
modern means of communication, first of all the Internet, must be banned. Whoever does this will return to the Stone Age.
Therefore, we can sleep peacefully and not be afraid that BTC will be banned.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:11:08 AM

i see some countries ban bitcoin therfor it is possible for bitcoin to be banned. however i still have a questions on my mind on how can they posibly banned bitcoin? i mean bitcoin is digital and no one holds it.  maybe the website and physical establishments that is related to bitcoin (e.g bitcoin atms and exchanges)  are the only one that government can ban but not the bitcoin itself. yet there were still many countries that supports and legalize bitcoin becuase bitcoin can trully help and improve the current state of the country by providing easy and fast money transfers worldwide.
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:14:29 AM

Can Bitcoin be ban?
Bitcoin can be banned but not totally banned. We all know that some countries are banning bitcoins because of its huge amounta nd also maybe because they cant hold it for now. If people try to ban bitcoin, they will need to have certain adjustments especially on our technology.
Bitcoins are in our technology, no one can have a strong hold to it, no one could dictate it, and no one can totally ban it from spreading or no one can ban bitcoins to be used by people.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Mwkakul

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:19:32 AM

all that can happen if bitcoin is used for crime then it is not the only country that descend tangang but the world will ban bitcoin if using bitcoin for crime and fraud therefore we as bitcoin member do not ever menggelekan bitcoin to citizens, and use bitcoin for everyday life -the day so fore good luck to the members of botcoin Grin
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:21:39 AM

The governments can try a lot of measures to ban it, but they will probably accomplish nothing more than pushing btc underground, which means governments will miss out on taxes. Due to this, it makes more sense for them to regulate it instead of outlawing it.
YES your opinion is really good. Indirectly the government also get the results by way of, levy taxes on every transaction in a country. so the government will think about how the future of bitcoin will go forward.

harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:31:18 AM

I think there are no certain circumstances that bitcoin can be banned in the whole world; since the company of bitcoin is a legal entity.
They have an authority given from the government; from this they can operate no matter where it is as long as it was allowed by the government and they not forbidden any rule of law.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:36:55 AM

Can Bitcoin be ban?

For me bitcoin can't be ban because there are so many popular person here and for me they will do all that they can for bitcoin so that it will not be ban. Bitcoin now are so popular and famous because they all know by using it or working on it they can earn a lot of money so I will be not surprise if someone are try to ban it or hack it.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:42:34 AM

Yes, There are a lot of country who already banned bitcoins because some of the people are using it for illegal transactions like terrorist in some other country and it was a very bad thing to happen for us who are hoping for bitcoins to have a bright future.

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:12:00 AM

Surely bitcoin can be banned. After all its a decentralized currency, there are high chances that it gets banned as it can be used for a lot of suspicious illegal activities and leave no trace of it. So that could be a reason to ban it and also there is no tax applicable on it and that could be a danger to the economy. So, Yes there are a lot of reasons to ban bitcoin. But it is kind of impossible to completely "kill" bitcoin as there might be users who'd still believe in it and continue using it!
But apart from this there might be no other proper reasons to ban bitcoin!
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:19:30 AM

Bitcoin is already banned in some countries so its not a question of if it can be banned, it is already outlawed in many countries.

cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:29:19 AM

Of course, some countries forbid bitcoin in their territory for some reason. They make the rules for ban bitcoin, but this does not rule out the possibility of people still able to transact with bitcoin in the online store.
red123

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:29:30 AM

Bitcoin is already banned in some countries so its not a question of if it can be banned, it is already outlawed in many countries.

Yeah, the same situation can be only in few countries, not everywhere.
But Internet more freely, than government think. BTC in internet will be always
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:18:38 AM

Surely bitcoin can be banned. After all its a decentralized currency, there are high chances that it gets banned as it can be used for a lot of suspicious illegal activities and leave no trace of it. So that could be a reason to ban it and also there is no tax applicable on it and that could be a danger to the economy. So, Yes there are a lot of reasons to ban bitcoin. But it is kind of impossible to completely "kill" bitcoin as there might be users who'd still believe in it and continue using it!
But apart from this there might be no other proper reasons to ban bitcoin!
it's a shame that they hide behind the fact that bitcoin is used for illegal actions and forbids it...then it is fashionable to forbid a lot of things, because swindlers are everywhere( this is simply an excuse to prevent people from becoming more independent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: