Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 04:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban?  (Read 2569 times)
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:52:46 AM

Bitkoyn can be banned at the level of an individual state by issuing appropriate regulations. True, the implementation of such a ban will be associated with enormous efforts, costs and difficulties. So far, in the world, there are, as far as I know, a ban on the use and use of bitcoins in five countries, mainly with a weak economy or an authoritarian regime.
     In general, no one will be able to prohibit bitcoins all over the world, since bitkoyn has already firmly entered our life and has a significant impact on the economy of most countries.
Every country has their own strategies about bitcoin and crypto currencies. That is a fact that some countries have banned bitcoin, but I think still majority of countries do not have any such statement about bitcoin. They never given any statement about bitcoin, While some countries like japan turn bitcoin as legal currency in their country.

I think in future we can expect that most of the countries will turn bitcoin as legal currency because bitcoin is the future currency and will keep the main importance in future.

Chosenpai

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:55:10 AM

Bitkoyn can be banned at the level of an individual state by issuing appropriate regulations. True, the implementation of such a ban will be associated with enormous efforts, costs and difficulties. So far, in the world, there are, as far as I know, a ban on the use and use of bitcoins in five countries, mainly with a weak economy or an authoritarian regime.
     In general, no one will be able to prohibit bitcoins all over the world, since bitkoyn has already firmly entered our life and has a significant impact on the economy of most countries.
Every country has their own strategies about bitcoin and crypto currencies. That is a fact that some countries have banned bitcoin, but I think still majority of countries do not have any such statement about bitcoin. They never given any statement about bitcoin, While some countries like japan turn bitcoin as legal currency in their country.

I think in future we can expect that most of the countries will turn bitcoin as legal currency because bitcoin is the future currency and will keep the main importance in future.

I hope it will be done soon. In my country, the government stays silent even though bitcoin is heard from almost every news right now. I don't know what are their plans. LOL
Feltex

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:01:31 AM

I hope it will be done soon. In my country, the government stays silent even though bitcoin is heard from almost every news right now. I don't know what are their plans. LOL
Many governments are still do not have an opinion regarding cryptocurrency and that is due to the fact that it is a delicate matter and making the right decision is crucial, ban it and you won't be able to benefit from its advantages, accept it and it may be used for the wrong purposes, not being able to control it makes it a double eadged sword.
Estreal

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:06:46 AM

Governments might not be able to prevent all cryptocurrency transactions, but they can significantly discourage their use. With this in mind, we should continue to push for choice in currency. We should continue to explain the benefits of financial privacy and stateless monies.
When bitcoin proponents maintain that governments cannot prevent bitcoin use, they do not usually limit the claim to such extreme scenarios, but a committed government would have little trouble making bitcoin sufficiently unattractive for most users, significantly limiting bitcoin’s potential network size.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:09:59 AM

Can Bitcoin be ban?
Well i don't think so, because bitcoin cannot be ban easily and why? Because many people are using bitcoin as a currency and it cannot easily banned.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:30:15 AM

if I remember correctly, it is impossible to deny, but I know there are some countries tax the profits from cryptocurrency, I think it's not right but money would be to assign
howtobuy

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:35:40 AM

The easiest way to "contain" crypto is to close gateways to fiat. but there will be always ways around
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:41:25 AM

ban bitcoin?
the government could have banned bitcoin, but it was only forbidding not to stop bitcoin trade because it can not be traced. Like drugs are banned all over the world but whether the drugs are not in this world, there is so much to roam out there. bitcoin, still running despite being banned.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:22:56 AM

Can Bitcoin be ban?

bitcoin can not be banned. although one side forbids it but the other side still receives it.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:28:44 AM

Can Bitcoin be ban?
no because this is not illegal,maybe it can make a little impact to the currency of one country but banning is impossible.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:34:12 AM

I heard there are some country banned bitcoin for there reason that i dont know but in my owned country and many country are still legalized bitcoin thats why bitcoin currently is going stronger and stronger and a very high price rapidly

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
kushanuradha294

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:47:14 AM

I think if the bitcoins be banned in a particular country, bitcoin trade of that country will go on underground,since it is over the internet and not banned from the world. This can be a huge problem for the stability country's economy, so i don't think governments will ban bitcoins but they will somehow try to regulate the bitcoin trade by applying tax or something.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:51:15 PM

I think bitcoin can be ban government has a true power to ban bitcoin because they can used media to spread the news about bad thing in bitcoin so they can discourage the people to use bitcoin or may be they can implement a law for not using bitcoin if anyone caught using bitcoin they have the power to detained us, So i think government has the power to control people for not using bitcoin.
There is no chance that bitcoin will be ban because bitcoin is very important for countries and its role is very useful for their economy and especially in poor country bitcoin rile is very great and countries are also supporting bitcoin there are only two countries who ban bitcoin and know they are planning to bring back bitcoin because world realized that how bitcoin is important for them so there is no possibility of any ban.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:41:45 PM

I think bitcoin can be ban government has a true power to ban bitcoin because they can used media to spread the news about bad thing in bitcoin so they can discourage the people to use bitcoin or may be they can implement a law for not using bitcoin if anyone caught using bitcoin they have the power to detained us, So i think government has the power to control people for not using bitcoin.
There is no chance that bitcoin will be ban because bitcoin is very important for countries and its role is very useful for their economy and especially in poor country bitcoin rile is very great and countries are also supporting bitcoin there are only two countries who ban bitcoin and know they are planning to bring back bitcoin because world realized that how bitcoin is important for them so there is no possibility of any ban.

I think bitcoin will not be ban because it can help the country's economy and the people too. I said the people because in our country (Philippines) some do not have job to earn and the unemployment rate is increasingly.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:45:41 PM

Can Bitcoin be ban?

Nope. Simple as that. Bitcoins are just to big and too manu to be handled by someone. Bitcoins aren't owned by anyone so there's no one liable to be banned and to ban bitcoins itself. Bitcoins can not be banned and no one can hold the entirety of bitcoins.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:47:07 PM

Yeah ofcourse the government can ban everything so why not btc, some country's have censored most of the internet. The hard part is that it is very hard to enforce it , people who want to use btc will use it.

The problem with such bans are that it never really works. You can easily circumvent the censorship using a VPN or a web proxy. The same with Bitcoin bans as well. You can use a TOR browser to send and receive the coins and the government won't be able to do anything about it. What they are going to do, huh? Shutting down the whole internet?
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:53:43 PM

In my point of view nothing is impossible but technology will not let bitcoin to be banned. The real problem with the government of each country not realize the importance of cryptocurrency and they are not ready to accept the fact and the advantages of cryptocurrency will not help the government but benefits will goes to the people directly that's why governments of most of the country trying to ban bitcoin which is not possible only also it is impossible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:02:55 PM

Can Bitcoin be ban?

Definitely not. No one controls the blockchain, where bitcoins thrive. In order to ban bitcoins, one must know the true owner of bitcoins and make him/her ban ALL the bitcoins in the world, which is virtually impossible because of the shear volume and blockchain technology.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:07:40 PM

Can Bitcoin be ban?

Definitely not. No one controls the blockchain, where bitcoins thrive. In order to ban bitcoins, one must know the true owner of bitcoins and make him/her ban ALL the bitcoins in the world, which is virtually impossible because of the shear volume and blockchain technology.

Remember that all thing are possible. I don't agree we your "definitely not". Of course they can. OP didn't specify what kind of situation  that bitcoin will ban. I'll give you example that bitcoin is banned in this countries:
https://99bitcoins.com/list-countries-banned-bitcoin/?gclid=CjwKCAiAvf3RBRBBEiwAH5XYqDcJhCTleNdyp8wvNw3A50KRHK2arTqUDsh8zE0dmktVt6XANL5uShoC_tEQAvD_BwE

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:09:24 PM

It will be very hard to ban bitcoin because it is decentralized and at that bitcoin is not under the control of any central bank or any government, the first question you should ask your self is can you stop what you can't control and can you control what is not subject under you. Bitcoin can only be ban by the power that control it which is the great santoshi Nakamoto himself. Bitcoin is here to stay as long as there is an internet bitcoin transaction can take place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: