Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:27:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban?  (Read 2576 times)
Hmei777

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:13:50 PM

even though the government forbids bitcoin but they do not mind because people have so much to rely on bitcoin.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:22:50 PM

The governments can try a lot of measures to ban it, but they will probably accomplish nothing more than pushing btc underground, which means governments will miss out on taxes. Due to this, it makes more sense for them to regulate it instead of outlawing it.
Bitcoin operations are identical worldwide, what differs is the economic system and constitutional laws that concerns taxation in different countries. There are countries that finds bitcoin as an economic tool that is very helpful on their development, but it does not apply world wide. Perhaps in some countries, they will try to ban bitcoin because of its decentralized property, most common on communist countries. It almost happened but did not succeeds.
jorinu

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:24:15 PM

At present bitcoin has quite a few countries that recognize this electronic currency. Most of the nation's do not use bitcoin as a valuable item. However, you can trade and trade on the exchange and sell them to people you know.
indiabet

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:25:27 PM

Can Bitcoin be ban?

Ya any country government can ban bitcoin, it is all in the hand of government to make it legal or illegal usage of bitcoin.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:28:15 PM

No, bitcoin can be tried to ban, but technically it's impossible to organize.
It is not possible to control, and therefore punish for using it.
Hence the ban is absolutely meaningless.
Yes bitcoin is decentralized and government doesnt have any access or control it. But yes it still possible whenthe whole world agreed on it but I think it wont happen. Bitcoin is freely used and developed by many developer and user. It was continue increasing now and what will happen if this will be ban? does bitcoin did any wrong thing to be ban?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Good tbc

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:40:36 PM

Can Bitcoin be ban?

Definitely not. No one controls the blockchain, where bitcoins thrive. In order to ban bitcoins, one must know the true owner of bitcoins and make him/her ban ALL the bitcoins in the world, which is virtually impossible because of the shear volume and blockchain technology.

I really agree with you , No one can ban Bitcoin. The blockchain technology is a hard nut to crack and they will not be finding it easy to ban. who are they going to ban? is it the blockchain or the bitcoin or cryptocurrencies as a whole? so this will be difficult.

chocokush

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:07:31 PM

Can Bitcoin be ban?
as long as bitcoin never use in illegal transaction and scamming bitcoin will never be ban for me.
jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:12:45 PM

Can Bitcoin be ban?
This possibility won't fade until we go under the government. But that will lead us to taxation and lessen our money so this is not an option for us

Rony321

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:15:12 PM

I have no idea about this. I'm new to this site. But in our country there is no permit for Bitcoin work. If the way Bitcoin's work is coming in the same way, then I do not think it will be missed.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

For now I think all possibilities can still occur in bitcoin and ban the use of bitcoin, and this is certainly because so far the bitcoin legality as a digital currency has not got official legality, even some countries have banned it. The use of bitcoin even though this isn't a crime.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:10:10 AM

Actually it depends on the country how they see bitcoin, We do have different perspective regarding the bitcoin, some of the countries look at bitcoin an opportunity for the country to increase its economy and some of the countries sees bitcoin as a threat to their country. Here are some of the list where bitcoin is legal and illegal: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

Here are some of the reasons why other countries ban bitcoin.
* It can be used by the government or anyone to launder their money.
* They can't tax their people who works in cryptocurrency industry.
* The governments profit will reduced since they're in partner with banks and the cryptocurrencies is the number 1 enemy of the banks.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:34:56 AM

Actually we can't say anything.We have both possibilities.On one side BITCOIN has strengthened so much in some parts of the world that it cannot be banned there otherwise that part would loose most of its economical strength and on the other side countries like china had already banned BITCOIN and many people are going against it.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:28:54 AM

Can Bitcoin be ban?
I don't think that it is going to ban , This question I heard many times from.many newbie in my friend circle of practical life as well as of social media , I don't know why people are thinking in this way .
Here everyone knows that Japan is a very big country from the point view of technology , so we can understand that they can stop bitcoin through Thier technology but they can't because bitcoin is much secure and encrypted technology that cannot beat by anyone .
So only any country's government can make rule to not to use bitcoin but they can't stop bitcoin , so if you will have bitcoin after ban then don't get into fear and sell in forigen exchange directly ,
So forget this question that whether bitcoin will ban or not.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:19:53 AM

Bitcoin may be banned by the government because one country has its own policy, so bitcoin can be banned in some countries. But as long as the state does not prohibit bitcoin, then bitcoin holders need not worry ..

spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:50:42 AM

Honestly,I don't find any valid reasons and flaws to get btc banned in our country but there's still a possibility for it.However,the development and the demand for btc every year is still unstoppable,maybe the government could implement some counter measure but there's still some btc user who will disregard the law and continue what they've start

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
barbara44

Activity: 2436
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

Bitcoin cannot be banned but i can be prevented by the government to regulate and prohibit the people of that country. But trying to control bitcoin in order to ban it. I think it is not possible to do that. Since bitcoin is a complex mechanism it is very difficult to control it. Thys, the government can only prevent people by locsting them and imprison them.
I am sure that these countries will review their decision, because bitcoin is now becoming a universal currency and I think almost everywhere the users of bitcoin are present and still their number is increasing from time to time and that is the reason that japan made bitcoin as legal currency.

I am hopeful that after japan so many other countries will also turn bitcoin as legal currency. Because it is the need of the day.
Marucya

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:07:18 AM

It is quite possible to prohibit the walking of bitcoins in any particular country. So, on December 18, when bitcoyne climbed to $ 20,000, it was completely banned in Kuwait. As far as each state can take real steps to control its prohibition, it depends on the activity of a particular state in this matter. If it bans any exchanges, exchangers, sites connected with the crypto currency and this ban will be backed up by criminal responsibility for its violation, it can be quite tangible and many citizens will voluntarily refuse to seek ways to deal with crypto currency.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:28:12 AM

The governments can try a lot of measures to ban it, but they will probably accomplish nothing more than pushing btc underground, which means governments will miss out on taxes. Due to this, it makes more sense for them to regulate it instead of outlawing it.
Yes ofcourse just like what happened in china. I dont think that the bitcoin is really banned there and i dont know what is the true reason why. For me, bitcoin is very helpful and useful especially in a payment system because the paying system is very fast. Through bitcoin the transaction is easy to do.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:32:39 AM

Yes it can be banned by government if they want. Some of the countries are banning bitcoins because they want to avoid problems from the terrorist like selling of drugs and buying of weapons. Illegal transactions is the reason of why ico's has been banned in china and it really gives everyone a hard time because every coin in the market before has become dump in the market.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:39:52 AM

Currently there are some countries that prohibit the use of bitcoin, mostly because the government is afraid of the rapidly decreasing and rising bitcoin price movements. But there are also some countries that say that bitcoin is free to use. So everything goes back to the country, whether they will ban the use of bitcoins. Personally I might be a bitcoin user feeling ostracized if a bitcoin ban is imposed, but in the end we can still use bitcoin because bitcoin can be freely used by anyone in the world. The Internet is the path that makes us free to do anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: