Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone help me? IOTA transaction stuck pending and turning my hair grey...  (Read 165 times)
crypto33 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:07:38 PM

I'm loosing it with IOTA atm. I've had a transaction suck as pending for a couple of days now, I've tried reattaching it using different nodes and still nothing. I'm trying to send from the stupid bloody wallet to Binance. Now I've got 14 pending and unconfirmed transactions coming up in my deposit history on Binance.

This forum has helped me out a lot over the last few years, now I'm just hoping it can pull one out the bag for me again.

I've heard IOTAs are at risk of being lost if transactions are still pending during next weeks snapshot no naturally I'm starting to grow more and more frustrated that I can't push this through. 

Instant transactions and 0 fees are supposed to be a major part of IOTA's USP, scary.... Just as well it's number 4 on CMC hey, otherwise people might start to become bit disillusioned........

Thanks in advance. 
comabob

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:42:52 PM

The system has currently ground to a halt because of a spam exploit that makes the nodes vulnerable. They are working to improve the nodes defenses by incorporating several ways to probe malicious nodes. Transactions are still going through but most of them are from the spam. Since the tip selection is random, your transaction can be processed anywhere from 30 minutes to weeks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: