Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ░▒▓█[⚡ ELECTRONEUM ⚡ - MOST PROFITABLE mining - AUSTROhash.at]█▓▒░  (Read 285 times)
AUSTROhash (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:01:00 PM

ELECTRONEUM POOL OPENED – AUSTROhash.at – the biggest ETN-POOL in TOWN

The servers in the middle of Europe, the first AUSTRIAN ETN Pool opened his gates for EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD to mine Electroneum on a

STABLE

PERFORMANT

RELIABLE

FAST

Bladeserver-Pool. SSDs - RAID0 - Power-Redundancy - 2 x XEON CPUs with 24 Cores

Everyone check out the new pool! We put it at ZERO FEE till the hash-rate reaches 10MH/s - then it will be only 1% for the hardwarecosts we had and will have.

First POOL is on a 100Mbit/s Internet-Line – after having enough miners there, the next POOL will be opened on a 1GB/s Internet-Line to support best performance and very low latency.

Check out the ping-time to www.austrohash.at – the LOWER the BETTER! NO OUTTAKES since opening some days ago.

Enter, point you miners to etn.austrohash.at and start mining! NO REGISTRATION – fully anonymous!

CPU-mining:

Code:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://etn.austrohash.at:2010 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

GPU-mining:

Code:
NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://etn.austrohash.at:2020 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

ccminer-x64 -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://etn.austrohash.at:2020 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

On the Website under "Getting started" you will find more information how to get the Software and other ports for your powerful rigs!

OUR ELECTRONEUM POOL was just launched a few days ago. We hope you like it! Let us know at support@austrohash.at what you have in mind!

Thanx for mining with us

www.austrohash.at

YOUR AUSTROhash-TEAM
richrock

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

Hallo,

I am interested to do some mining, will this work with a cpu as well? What sort of amount of daily coins can we expect?

Or is it the case that professional hardware of renting mining power will be the only way to get enough payout to make it worth our while?

Electroneum is my favorite coin btw...
timisis

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:46:10 PM

What's going on, your payment page says you never paid anyone? Is this why my antivirus has blocked your site as dangerous? And what is that austrohash, you have your own coin?
Bakhtra

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

What's going on, your payment page says you never paid anyone? Is this why my antivirus has blocked your site as dangerous? And what is that austrohash, you have your own coin?
It cause they never found block till now (not many miner connected). And that austrohash is their pool name not coin. So if you in Austria, try check this pool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: