Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:35:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to Do With Bitcoin?  (Read 276 times)
Md.Esamul Haque (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:01:34 PM

Since you have a wallet and a Bitcoin or two, what do you do with it? In the event that you agreed to accept a record with Coinbase or My Wallet, the two administrations enable you to offer your computerized riches. Since Bitcoin costs vary, in case you're basically hoping to profit you can endeavor to get them low and offer them high. I purchased a Bitcoin a couple of months back for $15, and on the off chance that I sold it today I'd win about $61. In the event that you contribute carefully and stay tolerant, you can make an OK measure of cash by essentially purchasing and offering Bitcoins.
sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:03:50 PM

I keep them, I let my wallet take value.
kunalqwe

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:52:35 PM

you can sell it when the price of bitcoin is high or you can also keep it as a future investment because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day.
gtsmmst

Activity: 226
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:56:20 PM

I prefer to keep it now. I will wait minimum  a year before i sell it

=====
Premium Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum (ENS) Domains for sale -  https://t.co/lEOYVQlC2Y
=====
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1508

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:02:25 PM

The answer entirely depends on your future goal and your current financial status. If you have a day job and a fixed salary every month, I will suggest you to hold all your bitcoins for the longest time you can. Because this is the best way to make profit. Bitcoin has a huge upside potential and the current price of 15k USD is just the tip of the iceberg. If you really want to get a huge profit, hold it for another 3 years at least.

I earn bitcoins from various activities like signature campaigns, ICO bounty campaigns and trading. I hold them all for the future to leap the maximum profit that I can. I have a day job and I have a fixed salary which takes care of my daily expenses. Bitcoin is an excellent savings for me.

kueyen

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:02:40 PM

You hodl them. If you are feeling adventurous, you may try to sell some of your btc and invest in altcoins. If you invest in the right coin, you may earn some short term profits, since altcoins go up and down like crazy in comparison to btc. But the best option seems to be to hodl, like it has been the case until now.

zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:04:46 PM

I can keep until $50000 per btc. Because many people to invest in bitcoin every year. So, ATH bitcoin is coming.  Grin
psmachado

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:10:54 PM

What to do? Just hold it and waiiiiit... Easy plan.
Kezio

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:16:19 PM

As everyone else here stated, best move right now is to hold it, until the selling price becomes insane.

PRIORITYEX
███  ███  ███  PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  ███  ███  ███
███ ANN Page ███ WhitePaper ███ Telegram ███ Twitter ███ Facebook ███ Bounty ███
ramend

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:18:15 PM

I can keep until $50000 per btc. Because many people to invest in bitcoin every year. So, ATH bitcoin is coming.  Grin

Hopefully that happens soon!
R777

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:15:37 PM

there is a high probability that there will be strong corrections in the bitcoin course. no one knows when. so you have to be careful not to invest all your money in a risky asset.
cobbozo

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:21:37 AM

There are several things you can do to handle your bitcoins, you can hold it till the market is hight enough to exchange, you can sell it or better yet you can cuse it in order to invest more bitcoins. It is all up to you and what situation you are in.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:29:32 AM

I just started on bitcoin, and i wanted to keep it for several months or years, then sell it when the price goes up. So i should monitor its price very carefully and on regular basis. Or do trading.. buy bitcoin when the price is low, then sell it when price goes up.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:32:56 AM

set yourself a goal and follow it unless you need quick money in real life for emergency.
Keep accumulating if possible, forget about your coins for the duration of your goal (let's say for example 1 year).
Don't get stressed over the price and check your treasure every now and then.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:06:19 PM

Make bitcoin as a very appropriate way of investing. Saving in my wallet when the price drops, then selling when bitcoin is rising. I think it will make an advantage for me.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:12:39 PM

I prefer to keep my bitcoin in my wallet and let it increase it's until it reaches the price that I sorely desire. I try not get nervous just because of the price drops at least we expected it to be. Because I believe in the people will still inhibit the desire to buy and invest more in bitcoin now that there more of us bitcoin believers today.

Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

I prefer bitcoin to store of value and for capital appreciating asset.

I am using Bitcoin for international payments previously but now it's not good idea due to high transaction fees.

sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:17:38 PM

Since you have a wallet and a Bitcoin or two, what do you do with it? In the event that you agreed to accept a record with Coinbase or My Wallet, the two administrations enable you to offer your computerized riches. Since Bitcoin costs vary, in case you're basically hoping to profit you can endeavor to get them low and offer them high. I purchased a Bitcoin a couple of months back for $15, and on the off chance that I sold it today I'd win about $61. In the event that you contribute carefully and stay tolerant, you can make an OK measure of cash by essentially purchasing and offering Bitcoins.

I have some bitcoins and I use for future investments by participating in buying ICOs, not just ICO but we can also buy good altcoins because if we do not invest then the bitcoin we have can not be much.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

Don't make any decision in panic because of the BTC price drop Bitcoin is better as a long term investment since it has never failed to give good profits in the past years.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:21:33 PM

I have also other wallet but I decided to save my bitcoin in the wallet even the price so dumping right now. I choose to hold some bitcoin. Who knows btc price will climbing up again, and daily price changes so I used to watch the price fluctuation.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: