Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:16:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3463 times)
brokkoly

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:37:20 PM

I think, these two coins are good to investing. But I would choise ETH, because this coin shows stable growth in contrast to BTC, which frightens its sharp drop and the growth rate
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:25:48 PM

No competition with the two currencies because they're completely different especially in ranking. BITCOIN will always be the best option for investment. But if you have money to invest, I would not say that ETH will fail you, or neither of the two. Both are great investments, it's just that Bitcoin is way too popular and the value rises continuously and rapidly. Better invest or transact in both of the currencies especially if you can and have the money and courage to do it.
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:12:13 PM

bitcoin or ethereum? for me ,they are both better and special coin to us,but  as of now,bitcoin's value is too much high and its risky to invest nowadays if you're just a newcomer.For newcomers in cryptoworld i suggest you to invest at ethereum as it is most affordable now.

chamdiana

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:14:27 PM

i think bitcoin is the best from etheriem because bitcoin user is more than etheriem and bitcoin is going more valuable than etheriem.
mbakruroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:23:26 PM

bitcoin and ethereum are two very good coins, because they are currently most popular in cryptocurrency. The coin will be one of the greatest current and future coins. so if you have to choose bitcoin is the main choice but ethereum must also be owned, although not large.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dvbcrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:39:48 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

If I choose between BTC or ETH, I will choose BTC because the ETH price is still dependent on the BTC price, in addition you can join the ICO will optimize the profit,note that looking for small cap projects will be easier to grow.
Xie89

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:32:19 PM

I'd go for a bit of both, but surely put some dough in 2 or 3 altcoins too. Spread the love baby! Diversify!
canarryan72

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:38:16 PM

as I know, bitcoin first comes from Eth! therefore bitcoin prices soar higher than Eth .. Eth just follow the bitcoin trail.
And certainly for older players, they prefer the big profit bitcoin. Maybe for the new players they are still groping Eth.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:41:09 PM

Investing in both of them is the right move  Wink
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:03:46 PM

as I know, bitcoin first comes from Eth! therefore bitcoin prices soar higher than Eth .. Eth just follow the bitcoin trail.
And certainly for older players, they prefer the big profit bitcoin. Maybe for the new players they are still groping Eth.
Ya big profit bitcoin lol Except for the fact that etherem is up over 5000% this year! waaaaaay more than bitcoin. SO bigger profit Ethereum. People here have very small minds here and can't see more than 2 days in the past or future.

It's simple, ethereum went parabolic in the spring, so smart money sold eth high and went in to bitcoin. Now bitcoin has soared for 6 months and is very high. Guess where the smart money is going now. Ya thats right back in to ethereum low. It amuses me that people still can't figure it out.
tartibaya

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:46:29 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the market. Even the cause of the existence of the market can be tried. It will take some time for Blockchain to reveal himself. It will be understood that the late-developed technology is blockchain-focused. In this case, Ethereum is showing a stronger structure.
atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:18:38 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

First of all i would like to add that, you are already late in investing in crypto's. But there is nothing to worry as there is lot of room present even now, and you can go for investing in bitcoin as it is huge demand even after crossing the 10k price value. This is all because the bitcoin and its technology is been used by increasing number of participation which brings the huge demand of it in the market and i recommend you to go with bitcoin for now.
It's not too late to invest in the crypto. There are other coins besides bitcoin that will grow. By the example, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero. I guess we will see their growth in the next year
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:37:07 PM

I would go for Ethereum as I feel it is the only coin which is still standing and fighting for its ground in crypto world and even entrepreneurs interested in it by making new tokens, while people are trying to buy and use them, pouring their money to ETH gas.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:54:39 PM

Bitcoin and etherium, both coins are good, but if I choose one thing, I would stop on the biton, because for me it looks the most profitable because recently I put everything in bitcoin Undecided
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:10:56 PM

I believe that the ethereum has a huge potential for growth. This is a very promising crypto currency, because many ICOs are based on it. And now the ethereum has a small cost.
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:32:45 PM

Ethereum! It's more advanced technologically and they develop and improve their platform really fast. I think ETH will beat BTC at some point (especially when they will solve scaling issues)...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:49:31 PM

Both ETH and Bitcoin is too expensive now. If you wanna get money fast, you have to choose the potential cheap coin with huge development such as Ripple.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:00:02 PM

Choose Bitcoin since it's continuously having its price hike and in fact, it reaches its new highest price at $19,000 now. Eth on the other hand seems to fail to reach $1,000 before this year ends but still ETH is worth investing your money.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:09:37 PM

Eth, volume and use of eth will only continue to grow as ethereum based Dapps continue to come online. it has a far wider use case and ability to scale than bitcoin.

I believe in time it will come to overtake bitcoin in market cap.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:42:36 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both promising coin, I guest if you have both of this you are possible to become rich in the future. Because seems both of this are growing up so fast so no doubt that if you have combination of this bitcoin and ethereum you are immediately earned a lot of profit. Bitcoin are accumulate from time to time the income while ethereum is famous to the tokenized projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: