Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3463 times)
truecrusader666

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:44:08 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

For long term investments, btc all the way.
If your looking to make profit in short, likely icos whcih are 2 to 3 months investments may have a very good ROI if you know were to invest.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:50:33 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

For long term investments, btc all the way.
If your looking to make profit in short, likely icos whcih are 2 to 3 months investments may have a very good ROI if you know were to invest.
I agree if they are looking for long period of time investment, I bet to bitcoin. Because this coin is powerful, also high potential and incredibly increasing price on it's own. So there's no wrong if you invest in high amount and hold it for long period of time because you can surely assure your income. I guess ETH is good also but less satisfaction to catch my eyes.
MODIGO

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:07:10 PM

I believe 'main' cryptocurrencies will still rise and as their price depends on their popularity and trust in them. Now they rise and more people think about them. The more people use them, the more valuable they become.
landysh007

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:31:32 PM

I think the ethereum is waiting for rapid growth. It became a good alternative to bitcoin and it does not have some drawbacks of bitcoin. Small commissions for transaction and speed make the ethereum more profitable for real use than bitcoin.  Smiley
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:45:06 PM

Bitcoin.
It s still Bitcoin. Numero uno.

Keep both.
Like it
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:12:37 PM

Bitcoin is super expensive now and not so sane nor stable, while Ethereum is opposite. I'd prefer to go with ETH but then its less and BTC is high(by high I mean load of money)
almightylarvas

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:14:22 PM

Both if you do it carefully, however if you research you might find some ICO more interesting and probably profitable in the short term
turmalin

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:56:59 PM

I think Bitcoin is better. I believe in his constant growth and the fact that its growth can't be stopped. Etherium lives if ICO exist. If they disappear, Etherium will do also
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:29:41 PM

Hi,

Well I think bitcoin is still the best coin to invest with. Althought it was too expensive, but still it can give a great profit when you sell it again. But be sure that the you are goin to exchange it higher to the price that you buy it. For you to have profit because if you do it lower in the price that you buy it then expect for a loss. That's you should monitored the price movementvof bitcoin especially if you are doing such trading because it will helps a lot.
1melyun

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:45:34 PM

From which side do you want to compare these coins? Both of them different space on blockchain technologhy. Bitcoin is money or gold what if you want to say, and ethereum a platform for ico with smart contract. Ethereum centralized than bitcoin and bitcoin in hand of miners. There many side you should read and learn.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:28:51 PM

Bitcoin is really a high price cryptocurrency but it has a big chance of increase which can give more profit but if want an alternative coin other than bitcoin because bitcoin has a high price, you can try ethereum but it has a lesser chance of increase and might decrease. Ethereum is a well known alternative cryptocurrency and many people are trusting and investing on ethereum so I think you can give a try but you need to take risks. Other than ethereum, there are more altcoins which has a better price rate and good for investment so if you really want to invest, try some coins and know its behavior.

furfurol

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:40:32 PM

I would not choose between bitcoin and ethereum. They are both good for investment and for long-term holding
beatjunkie

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:03:18 AM

I think the future will be ETH and the currencies that base on it
JPMoron

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:35:11 AM

Bitcoin as the king. HODL more in BTC is better.

ETH may also grow.
I would keep both of them as BTC and ETH have their own specification and function.
I love both
gmf1000

Activity: 400

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

Hi,

First of all i would like to add that, you are already late in investing in crypto's. But there is nothing to worry as there is lot of room present even now, and you can go for investing in bitcoin as it is huge demand even after crossing the 10k price value. This is all because the bitcoin and its technology is been used by increasing number of participation which brings the huge demand of it in the market and i recommend you to go with bitcoin for now.

I agree that it was never too late to invest now, BTC price is still rising, and there are also a lot of new ALT with promising future today..

So we can always work it out..

I also agree that we need to go to BTC, and maybe spend a little to invest on promising ALT ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:28:10 AM

I chose a high price because of the bitcoin and of course suitable for the future is good for long term investment or in the short term.
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:34:39 AM

Bitcoin is superior. Eth is an alternative. They have huge differences
gmf1000

Activity: 400

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:46:32 AM

Bitcoin is superior. Eth is an alternative. They have huge differences

I do agree with you mate, BTC is the one we should invest to..,
last few months I've been investing on crypto,, I spend 80% to BTC and 20% to some ALTs,, such ETH, Monero, LTC and MIOTA... I can see that ETH had a good run until now, but you can't compare it with BTC ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:53:06 AM

Ethereum is going to be left behind by Cardano and Eos because of it's poor scalability so I won't buy that one but bitcoin will always be in my picks.
DeltaX

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:09:52 AM

Ethereum is going to be left behind by Cardano and Eos because of it's poor scalability so I won't buy that one but bitcoin will always be in my picks.
Are you shilling for EOS and Cardano, rather than say about the thing that doesn't make sense and you may better to learn more about the hardfork. Even bitcoin try to fix its scalability through the hardfork.
 Roll Eyes
Scalability can be fixed anytime the problem is to minimize the risk in the hardfork itself.
You can buy bitcoin as much as you can.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: