Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:12:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3463 times)
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:11:10 AM

I chose the ethereum because if my capital to invest enough to make big gains and the ethereum for me than the bitcoin should use a large capital.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:53:16 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

I advise you not to invest all your money to just 1 cryptocurrency (bitcoin only) try to invest your money into two or more crypto like BTC and ETH or other coin. That way you will not be sorry for what you have done, because i believe all the coins in cryptocurrency will experience a price increase someday and you will benefit from it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:01:35 PM

Well if you have that much money to invest in to cryptos, why don't you just divide your money and invest in bitcoin, ethereum and other altcoins you think could make you profit in the long run. There's no harm in investing still in bitcoin since you said it yourself that it could still rise to a lot more. At least in the end you wouldn't regret anything just like what you did last September.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
mixail09

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:52:25 PM

It depends… btc is more expensive, that is clear, but I believe eth has more potential to rise...
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:57:51 PM

i think you can buy some eth because its development is pretty good even though recently experienced problem, i think it will not affect its growth, it's btc have better chance but you do not have to force buy btc, what if btc price fall after you invested all your money? so yes no need to hurry
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:16:45 PM

Each has their own time.
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:56:28 PM

I do not like the sharp jumps in the bitcoin course. The ethereum has a more smooth growth, so for me it is more preferable. Ethereum is more promising crypto currency, so I choose it.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:47:00 PM

I think the best of them is bitcoin. The company of bitcoin shows a great performance in the industry which all their hard work, perseverance, dedication, and passion to provide a excellent quality service recognize by all achievements and plaque that they received .
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:54:09 PM

I prefer the ethereum because now bitcoin is too expensive. I generally think that it is blown like a bubble. In my opinion, bitcoin should cost less.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:11:25 PM

For me best option for those two coins is to split money for the same halfs and invest in some downs to just increase possibilities to earn.

Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:33:41 PM

At the moment bitcoin decreased to 17.5k from around 19.5 and ethereum increased to 818 dollars. I guess it's pretty obvious now to invest in what. Bitcoin took a step back and it will probably reach 20k on it's next rise and as for ethereum it increased more than most of people's expectations.Therefor bitcoin would be a better investment at this moment.

rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:36:13 PM

Ethereum is going to be left behind by Cardano and Eos because of it's poor scalability so I won't buy that one but bitcoin will always be in my picks.
Etherium is also moving ahead. It has proven its value to the market. Actually it also develops. Many todays projects create solutions to etherium for its further evolution. New projects still didn't have such solid and long term reputation.
I personally also like NEO. Think it has great potential. But as you mentioned - today other projects are coming out. For example Zilliqa will launch mainnet in 2018 with its scalability sharding solution, that could also get its own market share in crypto.

sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:45:56 PM

BTC shows that ETH is more independent of the fallen ETH, which is robust.

turneps

Activity: 225

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:45:09 PM

I would choose Etherium. It is still a young coin and I see the prospect of its further growth

sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:06:03 PM

Today's situation showed me that BTC and Forks are insecure. I spent most of my investment in ETH.

vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:26:25 PM

It's a nice day to buy bitcoin today selling ethereum. The price of bitcoin is falling. the price of ethereum is rising.
After a couple of days you will get a nice profit Wink

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
canvan

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:28:36 PM

Ethereum is going to be left behind by Cardano and Eos because of it's poor scalability so I won't buy that one but bitcoin will always be in my picks.

Once Ethereum implements proof of stake next year it will be more or less infinitely scalable, in addition whenever the network gets congested miners raise the gas limit per block so it is already semi scalable right now.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:37:58 PM

Today's situation showed me that BTC and Forks are insecure. I spent most of my investment in ETH.

Well it is sort of manipulation it is not clear and so on. I appreciate BTC enormously and everything what it brought to me but for this year I would prefer to be ETH and patiently wait for the sharding attempt of Vitalik.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:34:22 PM

In my opinion it is better to invest in the etherium. The price of the ethereum changes more smoothly. Bitcoin's price is changing too fast. In addition, the cost of bitcoin looks too high.
wphyolinn

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:41:08 PM

I think - both, depends on what you mean.  BTC is more expensive and famous. ETH has more potential to rise
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: