Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:41:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3463 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:25:05 PM

If we talking about the profit possible to get the better you gonna buy is ethereum becuse the price is less than $1000 while bitcoin is $8000. In ethereum you can earn big profit because it's possible to become 2times more the price while in bitcoin it's hard to become doubel the price because the price is very high. But better if you both have ethereum and bitcoin and you will earn a lot of profit fot sure.
BuyToHold

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:25:51 PM

While the current BTC price keeps decreasing I think I will turn into ETH.
Jarixx

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:47:08 PM

Ethereum will surpass the Bitcoin, but the the trick is when?
Investing in Ethereum is safe. You can buy both too

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:55:32 PM

Despite both of them are crypocurrencies they have different functionality.
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:44:46 PM

Well this year BTC was the HUGE winner.

Next year I think ETH % wise will return more that BTC
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:23:23 AM

It's not too late to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. Now it's better to buy btc because its price is still dumping now. But if Btc price is too expensive for you, choose Ethereum, because it's possible that it will cost $ 1000 this year.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:31:30 AM

This year was great for btc doubt that we will see it happens next year,2018 is year of the alts imo.Also eth should move to pos stage at the end of it so it will probably go up x times more then btc will as for btc pump is needed way more money
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:45:05 AM

ETH is going to have correction.
See Bitcoin, it has correction just now.

I would choose to see if BTC has support
and ETH has correction,
it ll be double profit.
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:17:52 AM

Trade with bitcoin (short term) and hodl for ethereum (long term).
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:33:24 AM

why you do not consider the separation of assets between the two projects, they complement each other well.

zzz
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

I split your capital between these two coins. These moments in which I think the best chance to preserve and increase your capital.
joshuaj

Activity: 224

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:41:54 AM

In short period = BTC, in long run = Ethereum. It depends on your ROI and investment type required.

mathiasjuvouni

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:43:35 AM

I will go for Ethereum as it has more space to increase the value. Bitcoin has a huge value now, but Ethereum is better now.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:22:09 PM

In short period = BTC, in long run = Ethereum. It depends on your ROI and investment type required.
Both coins are effective to hold in the future, because we're truly believe that bitcoin price and ethereum price are increasing trends as of now. Moreover this both coin is the most popular coin now in the market, I guess a little bit more time and this coins are reach in to the moon.

Looking forward that this bitcoin and ethereum are not failed to their dreams to become the topest coin in crypto currency industry.
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:27:33 PM

I'm for the etherium, bitcoin is not the best of times now, problems with transactions and large commissions.
ronatrip

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:37:43 PM

My choice is for Ethereum. It is a young coin, which has a good prospect in the future. Bitcoin rate is growing, but payments for transactions are growing at the same time. I don't see it as a future payment medium
zkaz

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:45:15 PM

Agree with sentiment to diversity.

Split your investment: between ETH / BTC.  Save some also for other altcoins.  If this is a bubble and only some will make it out, having diversified holdings will insulate you better.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:54:38 PM

In my opinion it is better to invest in the etherium. The price of the ethereum changes more smoothly. Bitcoin's price is changing too fast. In addition, the cost of bitcoin looks too high.
Ethereum is good investment but profit is limited prices are not that much adorable as bitcoin have so for me bitcoin is the best investment for a person and ethereum is for those who don’t have money to invest in it and but so the ethereum prices will never go so high because popularity matters a lot and bitcoin is in leading position so bitcoin is the best possible choice and ethereum is the option after that and here my vote to btc.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:56:42 PM

if you can see a good buy zone on bitcoin it will be good,
maybe the price of bitcoin for now cheap if next year bitcoin price can hit $50,000
about eth, is a good alt with very strong community and a lot of token created there,,
so the best options is collect more bitcoin and ethereum

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
your-node-slow

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:57:09 PM

Trade with bitcoin (short term) and hodl for ethereum (long term).

Bitcoin is also good to store for long-term investments. For a year the profit will be very high. It seems to me that you need to buy and store both coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: