Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:35:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3462 times)
btc_caster

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:39:27 PM

I invest in Ether. It seems to me that now this coin is more resistant to fluctuations and negative news. Also Ether is a very convenient coin

bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:27:41 PM

I have far more faith in eth as of lately. BTC is slow, expensive, and full of drama. I know I'll probably get some hate for that opinion though.

I never trade through BTC anymore either because of how slow and expensive it is to move around. I trade exclusively with ETH pairs and couldn't be happier doing so.
cracksmoker911

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:28:42 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

Bitcoin for long term investments and ether for short terms contracts, I think these are the uses for them as for profits.
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:31:49 PM

Ethereum price is increasing day by day it is time to invest in it because it will get too high in the future, on the other hand BITCOIN is best of all but is very expensive. if somehow its value come down in future you should buy it without thinking.
zlowx

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:52:54 AM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

You have the right to choose in your speculation but I think both Bitcoin and Ethereum has a good potential to increase their price in a matter of time. Both of it has a great future because it was both increasingly fast. Bitcoin is expensive but worth of investing I guess.
CryptoNOK
Copper Member

Activity: 286
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:57:46 AM

@JumboCactuar On sale today though. Cheesy

tokenswim.com - token-permissioned communities on the blockchain
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:38:33 AM

Go 50% BTC and 50% ETH,  I don't believe you could ever lose.  One's the bricks and the other is the mortar.  Not that they require each other, just wanted to make it sound special  Cool
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:28:50 AM

Obviously I would go for bitcoin,it is the mother of cryptocurrency and I know It has a strong value that being stable in the future.Although its price was volatile its flactuations helps many investors and users to have an income or profit.Bitcoin has a greater future than any other coin and no one can defeated on it.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:40:01 AM

both coins are important to me since I invest in them, but the etherium is preferable because it is more accessible to me than bitcoin but sometimes I buy BTC for future financial well-being
ternyabin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:48:59 PM

I prefer the etherium. The bitcoin has lost some of its price, now it looks more attractive for investment, but I prefer the ethereum in spite of everything.  Cheesy
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:19:23 PM

Hi,

ETH is good to be in before it hit 1000$
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:39:49 PM

You are never late to invest.
Like its always been said, better late than never.
If bitcoin is too costly for you; you can buy a few of them probably $100-$500 worth.
Bitcoin has the potential of increasing in price in years to come. Just try not withdraw it be tempted to sell them.
As for Ethereum; please buy it, if possible buy more than 1.
I see Ethereum as a future coin and has the potential of worthing more in years to come.
ShubhExchange

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:35:08 AM

In Todays Both Coins are Expensive, Bitcoin is to Expensive rather than Ethereum.In investor Point of view Bitcoin Gives you Profit Very Fastly but Ethereum its takes time.
ETH is for long term Investment and BTC is for shortterm as well as long term Investment.
Pedro18

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:05:52 AM

For now, I'll go with ethereum since ethereum still undervalued compare to bitcoin. Bitcoin also now has very large amount of transaction fees compare to ethereum. I know bitcoin is so popular now, but lets also check out the 2nd generation of blockchain which is ethereum.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:10:52 AM

By the price of bitcoin, it's hard to invest with this high price, I think you have a good choice for investing in ethereum by this price for now. Buying of 1 bitcoin is equivalent of huge number of etheruem.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:32:26 AM

I'll go with bitcoin, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. No one can beat bitcoin, bitcoin is really great investment, it is the future payment. But I do not say that ethereum is not good, they are both good.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:23:08 AM

Hi,

I think bitcoin will increase 10 times per year, why? Since there are no great applications of it, it is unique and all politics can relate to it, eg if a person wants to transfer money illegally, can they transfer money abroad? The best answer is to use bitcoin!
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:50:11 AM

Hi,

bitcoin is not really expensive if you based on its current price these days therfor you can still buy it and also eth on the other hand is also affordable and also good to hold as  part of your portfolio. however eth tends to increase in a verry slow manner though it is much stable and substanial when compared to bitcoin. you can divide your capital 50/50 on both of them, 50% on bitcoin and 50% on etherium for a better profit.
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:08:42 AM

Depending on where the coins have a high price and have great advantages when used to invest. for now, it's probably a lot of people who prefer bitcoin.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:20:18 AM

Thing done cannot be undone, so the first thing is not to worry about past because I too have made this kind of mistakes and lost good opportunities.
Main consideration should be the percentage of price increase of the currency you are going to invest. As an example if BTC goes from 20,000 to 25,000 the percentage is 20% and ETH goes to 1500 from 1000 will make 33% which will give you more profit.

ETH also having good potential as ERC20 is the base for lot of new currencies but number of currencies of far more than BTC which is 21 million. So better to analyze some trends and make your decision knowing crypto-currency is a field with high risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: