Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3463 times)
inhold

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

It is certain Ethereum will be excellent,
although Bitcoin's prospects will continue for the next few years
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

probably I prefer to have a bitcoin because it has a high value in the market and is so in demand in the cyber world, but if I have a chance to owned both of them I will take that a big opportunity, because both of them is good.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

I think they will co-exist together, it looks like a lot of newcomers are using Ether more than BTC due to high tx fees and slow tx speed.
MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:32:31 PM

I would invest in your place on the air, as it has a great potential that can grow in price, and it can not be bad for making money with the current situation in the market
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

Both these crypto currencies are needed. It is not correct to compare them. The ether has the same potential as bitcoin.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

I think the ethereum has every chance to replace Bitcoin in the future. Smart contracts are written on it, make ICOs and resolve the issue of scaling. In general from all points of view it has more potential as a valuable asset. However now, I will hold main part of my portfolio in bitcoins, etherum and may be in Bitcoin cash.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Bitcoin is undervalued as a digitalgold, in 2018 I am pretty sure it will show such highs as 30k$ per btc. ETH is pretty good for smart-contracts and small transactions, as commissions are not that crazy as for btc
maxiimallist

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

I believe that ethereum has a huge potential for growth. This crypto currency is used by a huge number of people. Many people switched to using ethereum after problems with transactions and commissions on bitcoin.  Smiley

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
MasterBTspace

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

Hi,

of course it is a good potential altcoin
huydavid

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

I am 100% sure  by the end of this year bitcoin's price will definitely cross 35000 dollars and ethereum's price will touch will touch 1000 dollars. Waves is also a good investment option.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

The efirium has been showing itself quite well recently against the background of a decrease in the price of bitcoin, but still it can be called one of the best investments
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

Hi,

Well, investment must be done on a timely basis and I don't think its too late for you to invest here in the bitcoin and Ethereum. You can invest now in bitcoin and other crypto coins like Ethereum where right now the market conditions are weak but the prices are already 50% really cheaper than the previous few months prices, so you better start investing from today in bitcoin and Ethereum and it is expected that bitcoin is about to reach the $25,000 price level soon. Apart from the bitcoin and Ethereum there are many altcoins where investing your money won't disappoints you something like Litecoin, Neocoin etc.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:03:54 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 02:01:31 PM by CryptoTech_

If your capital is small, i would recommend you to choose ETH, because the price is still much cheaper than the BTC, so you will be easier to earn profits with minimal capital Grin

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
memedof

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

Hi,

Both are fluctuating a lot nowadays, but if I were you I would invest also on ETH due to its potential, from both you can buy the amount you want even btc is higher you can buy it depends on your expectation. Or you can study a lot to make s small portfolio that includes several potentail altcoins you can invest. This would be an option for you as well. If you are lucky and study well I am sure you can find one from a big pool.
Novafacepoke

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

Hi,

Eth, of course is one of the best
mainstreamcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

BITCOIN? I think is best
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

[/quote]
ETH would be great to invest because it keep pumping and not dumping it was only 300$+ when i was starting on bitcoin but now it reaches 1.1k $. I would not be surprise if it reaches 2k$ on next yr.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

Bitcoin is a good digital currency or cryptocurrency.        Now also you can invest in both bitcoin and ethereum if you have money. Because definitely the price of these coins will rise.
same here bitcoins was always the leading coins in crypto and ethereum was next to it so both are good to invest and has a great potential to pump.if you can afford to invest the both coins then invest the two and as long as you have a long patience holding your coins it will be very profitable.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

ETH without much hesitation.

Bitcoin is like gold, rock solid, everyone will always need it and it's the base of so many economic moves.
But ETH is like internet. Innovative, creative and everyone can do pretty much anything they want with it. It's good to have gold of course, it helps to secure your investisment. But truly if anyone gave you the chance you'd buy the internet xD

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

I think now is the time to buy for you a bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin is just above 11k as for now. It is is realistic too to buy some altcoins for you so that you can either have a good return on it. Eth is a potential coin and some. Buy the good one coin. You can include CLOUT too.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: