Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 04:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3469 times)
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

I think that if it is a long-term investment then you can buy both, Bitcoin and Ethereum are all very potential altcoin and will bring us profit in the future. You should invest heavily in bitcoin if you want to make a big profit, because bitcoin is the king of the altcoin and it always has the high pump, but the price of bitcoin is very high and there are always risks. Unlike bitcoin, ethereum is cheap, and stable, it has many advantages over bitcoin like low transaction costs, faster transaction speeds.

donte872

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

I think that if it is a long-term investment then you can buy both, Bitcoin and Ethereum are all very potential altcoin and will bring us profit in the future. You should invest heavily in bitcoin if you want to make a big profit, because bitcoin is the king of the altcoin and it always has the high pump, but the price of bitcoin is very high and there are always risks. Unlike bitcoin, ethereum is cheap, and stable, it has many advantages over bitcoin like low transaction costs, faster transaction speeds.
What’s the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum?

First, it’s important to understand that there are two categories of digital coins: Cryptocurrencies (e.g. Bitcoin, Litecoin, ZCash, Monero, etc) and Tokens (e.g. Ethereum, Filecoin, Storj, Blockstack, etc.)

Bitcoin is a “cryptocurrency.” Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are competing against existing money (and gold) to replace them with a truly global currency.

The promise of Bitcoin is that it is:

A global currency which allows individuals to own their own money (without having to rely on national banks).
Lower fees for transferring money across geographic borders.
Financial stability for people who live in countries with unstable currencies. (e.g. In 2016, the Venezuela’s currency hit an inflation rate of 800%). In addition, two-thirds of the current global population has no access to banking, or limited access — Bitcoin is changing that.
Ethereum is a “token.” What Bitcoin does for money, Ethereum does for contracts. Ethereum’s innovation is that is allows you to write Smart Contracts: basically any digital agreement where you can say “if this” happens, “then something else happens.” For example:

If I vote for the President, then my vote is official and no one else can vote as me.
If I sign my name on this document, then I own the car, and you no longer own the car.
Up until now we’ve carried out these agreements with a signature at the bottom of a paper document. Ethereum dramatically improves this model because it is digital, and proof of the transaction can never be deleted.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

Obviously I would go for bitcoin, it is the dad of cryptocurrency and I know It has a strong value that being stable in the future.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:29:02 PM

Buy ETH because its price is 14 times cheaper than BTC. Good opportunity to invest with people with small capital
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

I would go for Bitcoin. Ethereum has a lot of competitors, a lot of scam ICO's and increased price. Bitcoin still has a way to improve itself technically. There are a lot of projects going on to increase speed, decrease the fees etc. I am not sure what updates can Ethereum make except Proof of Stake.

Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

both coins are excellent for long-term investments but buying bitcoin by the end of the year seems to be too expensive, the end of the year should be to sell altcoin. as we see in the beginning of the year there was a very drastic decline in all coins.
For me better to invest is bitcoin cause it has bigger pumps and it is just more sure coin with better future prosepcts in my opinion so investing big amount should give profit in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the first priority. Though Ethereum is the best altcoin but not the best crypto coin. Bitcoin has remained at the top of digital market for years now. It is a way too above ETH in all aspects. Investors are interested in making large profits by investing small amount while waiting for not too long. Now Ethereum is a very slow progress maker. It can’t give big profits like bitcoin. That is the only reason why bitcoin has largest community of investors.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:59:15 AM

both coins are excellent for long-term investments but buying bitcoin by the end of the year seems to be too expensive, the end of the year should be to sell altcoin. as we see in the beginning of the year there was a very drastic decline in all coins.
For me better to invest is bitcoin cause it has bigger pumps and it is just more sure coin with better future prosepcts in my opinion so investing big amount should give profit in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the first priority. Though Ethereum is the best altcoin but not the best crypto coin. Bitcoin has remained at the top of digital market for years now. It is a way too above ETH in all aspects. Investors are interested in making large profits by investing small amount while waiting for not too long. Now Ethereum is a very slow progress maker. It can’t give big profits like bitcoin. That is the only reason why bitcoin has largest community of investors.
Bitcoin and Etherum do have their respective advantages. But popularity is more eminent Bitcoin. Currently Bitcoin is widely known as a medium of digital financial transactions. While Etherum is better known as a commodity known to users who are more familiar with digital currency, it is because Etherum is used by various projects because of its token system. Yes this is different class and I think for now Bitcoin is much safer and also far more profitable to be an investment. Investors are not afraid to invest in Bitcoin.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:19:53 AM

the same coin but potentially far more promising ethereum when compared with coins like bitcoin. ethereum lower value so it still has a chance to be able to have high value as can be like bitcoin.
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:54:25 AM

Even with the current market bitcoin is still at the top. It accounts for the majority of the transactions and simply is the measure for the other cryptocurrencies.It dominates by 44% of the entire market capitalization. It is hard to forget the fact that its price just dropped from a high of $19,535 to the current low of about $8489.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

Prefer etherium, even though this coin is much cheaper than btc it might has a great possibilities to equalize the competition. This means more individuals with small capital could buy this coin. And hodl it for a while and when right time comes you're might harvest quite a profit.
bastian466

Activity: 1358
Merit: 251

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

all have potential increases we can only predict the future is still a mystery. if ETH stands alone when BTC goes down I better invest in ETH now all altcoin decreases when BTC goes down this is very annoying

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

Bitcoin will be the king forever no matter what.
Undamobil

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

I'm more interested in holding bitcoin for sales next year and of course altcoin
Adamant06

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

Prefer etherium, even though this coin is much cheaper than btc it might has a great possibilities to equalize the competition. This means more individuals with small capital could buy this coin. And hodl it for a while and when right time comes you're might harvest quite a profit.
From a general point of view, Bitcoin and Ethereum differ in purpose. While Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value. While ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle. But in my personal opinion I prefer also Ethereum if its for short term investment.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

I think the investment of each coin has its own advantages.Both are equally profitable and promising for the future and also good in long-term investments. So if in order to choose me also confused because both have the same good potential.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

I think the investment of each coin has its own advantages.
It has.
Bitcoin is still expensive compare to the price of eth. As someone who wants to enter the crypto revolution and he doesn't have that much to avail bitcoin, he would choose eth.
He wants to have 1 of it rather than decimals or fractions of bitcoin.

Both are equally profitable and promising for the future and also good in long-term investments. So if in order to choose me also confused because both have the same good potential.
Both coins are the most well known, popular crypto of all so that's why they are good for long term.
kadal88

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

Bitcoin is a good digital currency or cryptocurrency.        Now also you can invest in both bitcoin and ethereum if you have money. Because definitely the price of these coins will rise...
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

Etherium will resume its uptrend once bitcoin price start to go up again. I had investment in bitcoin and ethereum and I believe that they both profitable in long term. As of now, the two coins are in downtrend due to negative factors affecting the bitcoin. But this dip is only temporary and it is normal, the two will recover soon.
Apaxy

Activity: 512

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

Etherium will resume its uptrend once bitcoin price start to go up again. I had investment in bitcoin and ethereum and I believe that they both profitable in long term. As of now, the two coins are in downtrend due to negative factors affecting the bitcoin. But this dip is only temporary and it is normal, the two will recover soon.
and that he can not go to Free Sailing and not to depend on the price of Bitcoin. To date, almost all the crypto-currency market depends on Bitcoin, but its situation today is very deplorable.
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:09:10 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoin have many similarities. The biggest difference is the main purpose of this project. If I choose bitcoin because bitcoin becomes a wealth storage medium.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: