Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3462 times)
Triopeloda

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

I think Ethereum has every opportunity to replace Bitcoin in the future. But both have the same steps on price movements I guess, and of course among these coins provide equal opportunity to make a profit because these two coins are very popular and wanted or used by more people. so I will take a that big chance because both are good.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
In my opinion, both Bitcoin and Ethereum are worth investing. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is very popular. Many big investors hold and trust Bitcoin. Every day Bitcoin has a huge trading volume. I believe in the future Bitcoin will continue to grow strongly and it is hard to have a strong enough altcoin to pass Bitcoin. Ethereum is queen, it has advanced technology and brings stability to investment. Many ICO projects use Ethereum as the foundation. This shows that Ethereum also has good potential.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

In my opinion, both Bitcoin and Ethereum are worth investing. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is very popular. Many big investors hold and trust Bitcoin. Every day Bitcoin has a huge trading volume. I believe in the future Bitcoin will continue to grow strongly and it is hard to have a strong enough altcoin to pass Bitcoin. Ethereum is queen, it has advanced technology and brings stability to investment. Many ICO projects use Ethereum as the foundation. This shows that Ethereum also has good potential.

more than 90% of the entire crypto currency was created by the etherium protocol and this has its strength and great potential in the future. So I think that these are going to compete with Bitcoin in the future, although it is unlikely that its price will exceed the current one by Bitcoin.
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:32:30 PM

the same coin but potentially far more promising ethereum when compared with coins like bitcoin. ethereum lower value so it still has a chance to be able to have high value as can be like bitcoin.
sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

They are both good altcoins,they have their own uniqueness,advantages and disadvantages their own characteristics and they are both profitable,whatever you choose between the two coins it is OK.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:24:05 AM

Hi,

Bitcoin price is very expensive even not everyone can buy Bitcoin in large quantities because of the high price of Bitcoin. But Bitcoin price is expensive of course the benefits we get will be much more and our capital will return. I do not agree if you say Bitcoin cannot change your life because I know that Bitcoin has changed the lives of many of its elders. So there is no doubt that Bitcoin is used as a long-term investment asset. You are still very much required to buy Bitcoin but you also have to find the best Altcoin like Ethereum for you to invest.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:44:05 AM

Both were good for investment, trading and long term holding. Both have got a proven track record compared to other assets that were available in the market. Next thing is the usage next to bitcoin, ethereum is the one that has gained importance as a currency and some dark marketplace too have started accepting it.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:50:22 AM

Why do not you buy Bitcoin?.....
Bitcoin still has an ascending potential as it is in the true nature of bitcoin, that is, "how often bitcoin strikes a catastrophic collision, it will get back on its feet, better than previous conditions.That is what makes bitcoin more attractive to most investors.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

Bitcoin is a good digital currency or cryptocurrency.        Now also you can invest in both bitcoin and ethereum if you have money. Because definitely the price of these coins will rise...
Both Bitcoin and ETH because I believe in the diversification phenomenon of assets. One should have a diverse portfolio and should never invest in one single asset foe security reasons. I prefer Bitcoin because of the expected return. I prefer ETH because the prices are rising steadily like those of Bitcoin. Besides, liquidity, profitability, risk factor and general acceptability are other reasons why I chose both.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

Hi,

more than 90% of the entire crypto currency was created by the etherium protocol and this has its strength and great potential in the future. So I think that these are going to compete with Bitcoin in the future, although it is unlikely that its price will exceed the current one by Bitcoin.

No doubt that the price won't compete but ethereum definitely has the deep ecosystem to be worth a lot more than it currently is.
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:16:34 PM

I vote for Ethereum, because It is better with the technological part, very soon it will be the number one coin.
PhantomJ

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

Hi,

Bitcoin is the most good and reliable coin for investment, in my opinion. I believe that it can rise in a couple of years to $ 100,000 for one coin. Many say that the main growth is still ahead.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

Btcoin is the famous coin.  If you talk to normies and you want to mention cryptos, you have to say something like 'coins like bitcoin'.  If it hits the news, it's bitcoin.  No matter how it's been used (or not).  Ethereum is still 'just' an altcoin allthough it looks to me like it's far more used than bitcoin.  I guess people still use bitcoin to transfer into fiat when they make profits on alts.  But ethereum is actually being used with smart contracts.  If ethereum was first, no one would be talking about bitcoin...
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:22:32 AM

Both of these coins are pretty good and the siblings can not be separated.
Bitcoin is the first coin to emerge from all coins,
Bitcoin aims to be a medium of wealth storage, digital gold, and ultimately a globally adopted currency that can repair or replace conventional money to some extent.

Ethereum's goal is to be a platform that smart contracts and decentralized applications can use.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

The two most common types of coins today are:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
I can not distinguish the best of them at all, and I can not leave either of them as their twins.
LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

You can invest both in ether and bitcoin, these coins will grow in the near future. But do not invest all your capital, invest a part.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
fusanti4455

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

if I myself prefer to choose ETH rather than bitcoin because bitcoin price is so expensive and fantastic for long-term investments bitcoin more promising than other coins but my initial capital is very minimal so I switch to eth only
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

I would always prefer Ethereum.
I have both currencies, but Ethereum seems to be more resistant to bear market than Bitcoin.
And I always need Ethereum for ICOs.
Lately I was participating in couple of them so ETH is always good to have in wallet.
20kirito201

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

For me, I love to invest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum because this two digital currency or cryptocurrency are famous in crypto world and the price of this two coin are still pumping and this is the time to invest of both Bitcoin and Ethereum but you still have to decide where you want to invest..
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

Hi,

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptocurrency on the market. They are very valuable, and they have great potential. Long-term investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum promises to bring a lot of profit for us. Bitcoin is very popular, many big investors are holding a lot of Bitcoin. Ethereum has advanced technology, many ICO projects are built on the foundation of Ethereum. I would choose Ethereum because it is cheaper, it has faster transaction speed, and transaction costs are lower than Bitcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: