Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:40:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3463 times)
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

If I have big capital I will be full investment in bitcoin because obviously the bitcoin community is bigger and more solid than ethereum, but ethereum is also good enough for investment because nowadays quite a lot are utilizing its smart contract as new startup funding, maybe future ethereum will have value approaching bitcoin, this is just my opinion.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

if I myself prefer to choose ETH rather than bitcoin because bitcoin price is so expensive and fantastic for long-term investments bitcoin more promising than other coins but my initial capital is very minimal so I switch to eth only
Making a choice between any two of the crypto coins is not an easy thing to do and that to make the right decision, you must look at both the positive and negative aspects of both the coins and then you must make the choice which seems most suitable to you. I think of bitcoin to be most favorite choice and that is because of the reason that it can help you in having lot more earning if you deal with it properly.
nurbay

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

I also have a lot of confidence in Ethereum.
Ethereum is so awesome and nicer than Bitcoin in terms of quality stability.
Currently, Ethereum price is not yet as high as Bitcoin, but Ethereum has a value more stable than Bitcoin.
This is because Ethereum has a lot of development on its platform based on Ethereum.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:16:31 AM

I think both bitcoin and ETH have a fluctuating, promising and profitable value that we can get. and also good in long-term investment.
so I am also confused if in order to choose because both good for the future.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

Choose to invest in ethereum now than to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is still expensive too high to achieve and have some bitcoins with you. For me it is much better if you choose ethereum to invest now. You shall have good profit in return. Make your effort and time not wasted.
20_JeRRy_20

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment. Capitalization both at the top of the coins. Bitcoin is the first line and the second broadcast Both digital currency Mein and traded on exchanges. They differ in technologies and have a positive correlation with each other. So if you have enough capital then 50% Btc and 50% Eth.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

A good comparison, because these coins show a good graph, of course compared to the price, Ethereum lags behind, well, this speaks to a greater degree of popularity of the coin.

Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
Those two coins showing great performance and showing good graph in the market. But when it talks about value and popularity the bitcoin will definitely more better than Etherium but it is depends on the movement of the coins in the market.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:48:04 AM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
Those two coins showing great performance and showing good graph in the market. But when it talks about value and popularity the bitcoin will definitely more better than Etherium but it is depends on the movement of the coins in the market.
Performance? What does it mean? Tx? Or someone else? If we will estimate the probability of growth BTC and ETH and it's levels then I can say that to grow from $7.5k to $20k more difficult than from $600 to $1500
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

Although i don't really agree on the position for Bitcoin to be in the #1 of the marketcap regardless of its tech, use case, transaction adoption wise and etc
Compare it to ETH, ethereum is far more better but we should compare apple to apple, orange to orange

Well, if we go through most analytics report or forecast, you could always see XXX to predict Bitcoin to price at $50,000 , $30,000, $100,000 and more
There's always a reason there, naming "Digital" Gold for Bitcoin is somehow subjective yet attachable

For investment wise, getting both Btc, eth in your portfolio cause no harm, so diversify it should be real fine
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

Yes, you still have good profit potentials if you invest in any/both coin as they are the best coin in cryptocurreny at the moment. They are stable, reliable, they have good management team and great technology and their blockchain is largely dominated.
Ancient skills

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

I do not think it's worth comparing them, these coins have different goals. I will certainly prefer ETHEREUM, he can show more growth in this year.
But in long term bitcoin can be more secure.
20kirito201

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

For me i choose both.. because this 2 digital coin have a good performance, fluctuating and have a good profit in future.. but i prefer to choose ethereum because bitcoin is to much expensive to invest.. and ethereum has a good chance to give a good profit and i think ethereum has a good future like bitcoin..
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

Yes, you still have good profit potentials if you invest in any/both coin as they are the best coin in cryptocurreny at the moment. They are stable, reliable, they have good management team and great technology and their blockchain is largely dominated.
I prefer in both technology in cryptocurrency. There is no competition between them for they have potentials in our society. Whether bitcoin or ethereum, we can get profits to both. I In my case,I use bitcoin for the sake of investment and savings at the same time. However,in ethereum for me is a good blockchain for stability and security of the tokens that I received and in longer periods I can get nice profits as well. It's your decision whether you focus on bitcoin or just ethereum.

binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment. Capitalization both at the top of the coins. Bitcoin is the first line and the second broadcast Both digital currency Mein and traded on exchanges. They differ in technologies and have a positive correlation with each other. So if you have enough capital then 50% Btc and 50% Eth.
Yes, I usually invest in ETH and BTC each is 40% of my account, and the remaining 20% I invest in other altcoin, I believe that holding ETH and BTC is safe and profitable. big in the future, so I do not care about price at present, the purpose I hold them about 6 months.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Yes, I usually invest in ETH and BTC each is 40% of my account, and the remaining 20% I invest in other altcoin, I believe that holding ETH and BTC is safe and profitable. big in the future, so I do not care about price at present, the purpose I hold them about 6 months.

I also choose both because those coins have high reputation in virtual industry, they were have a chance to become rich if they are in timing to invest. Actually I buy some bitcoin and ethereum lately since price of both coins are going deep, I do it because I believe that if they do this they have a chance to gain good amount of profit when the time that those coins are increase their value. I never regret when the time I invest because I saw the good value of those coins last year, so if I believe that value of coins last year will be hit again this year.
Sam02Sung

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

I'm new to this market, but in my opinion, to start with, you should choose Ethereum. Although ethereum new but it also proved its position in the world of electronic money .
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

if I myself prefer to choose ETH rather than bitcoin because bitcoin price is so expensive and fantastic for long-term investments bitcoin more promising than other coins but my initial capital is very minimal so I switch to eth only
I would go with both Bitcoin and ETH. Both have been the top notch spots for investment since the start of the decade and have come a long way. So far Bitcoin has attracted record money of amount $275.1 billion and ETH is second in the list with 71 billion USD. This investment says it all that both Bitcoin and ETH are promising technologies and that is the only reason people have been investing in them.

Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

I also choose both because those coins have high reputation in virtual industry, they were have a chance to become rich if they are in timing to invest. Actually I buy some bitcoin and ethereum lately since price of both coins are going deep, I do it because I believe that if they do this they have a chance to gain good amount of profit when the time that those coins are increase their value. I never regret when the time I invest because I saw the good value of those coins last year, so if I believe that value of coins last year will be hit again this year.
I choose both eth and bitcoin because as of the moment their price really cause massive interest to people around the world. We might see it dumping but the next opportunity will be with these coins in the market. Many cryptocurrency right now is in their boundaries so we should expect great.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

If I was at this point, I would invest in ETH, because the ETH transaction fee is much lower than bitcoin. And I do not have much money to invest in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: