Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 04:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3466 times)
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

if you have enough money you can invest into bitcoin and also ethereum. because I am sure that bitcoin prices will surely rise again. etherum is good to invest For me ethereum is the next Bitcoin. Like bitcoin, Ethereum also has great potential. This is the main reason for the gradual rise in the price of Ethereum as bitcoin.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:13:52 PM

I'm new to this market, but in my opinion, to start with, you should choose Ethereum. Although ethereum new but it also proved its position in the world of electronic money .
Ethereum is the best altcoin but it has failed to overtake throne from BTC even after many years. This shows the potential of crypto king. Anyone who really desires to be a rich elite person within the shortest duration possible, he should invest in bitcoin and bitcoin only. Moreover, ethereum depends on bitcoin like all other altcoins so what is the use of choosing something that cannot live on its own.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:08:48 AM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

in my opinion, ETH is the most profitable and a good investment.and its usefulness and its superiority over Bitcoin. Currently, according to some experts, Bitcoin is difficult to become a currency in the future. But I think both are also very easy to get good benefits in a short time and a long time because the two coins are a promising future.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:14:17 AM

I think that investment in Ethereum is more profitable and more stable than in bitcoin. Based on the latest charts, it should be concluded that Ethereum does not depend much on the price of bitcoin, unlike other crypto-currencies.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

if I will choose both because both are valuable coins in the future and very potential that is very suitable for investment, I will use both 50% Bitcoin and 50% for Ethereum for investment.
dead_m92

Activity: 650

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

i think that most people is always wondering about if buying bitcoins or ethereums because they just do not want to miss the next bitcoin 2.0.
People, ethereum is never going to touch bitcoin's price, so just forget about that.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

AITrading support

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

You can buy less btc, say, 3, and eth for the rest of the amount.
JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

People really need to stop comparing cryptos between each other, it is a bad mistake and i am sure that most people do not even realize that. Came on guys, ethereum is never going to be the same as bitcoin
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

i prefer ethereum with ethereum popularity right now. it's a way better uptrend compared with bitcoin
metallikingz

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

Bitcoin is good, but it is more as a store of value and i think that we all agree on that. And ethereum is just like a function, you can use it by a lot of ways and that is why i prefer it.

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
proofofstake.com

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

The smarter and safer choice would be ETH. With the upcoming implementation of PoS this is only good news for the project, as we believe that PoW will slowly but steadily die out in favor of more environmental-friendly and more scalable solutions. PoW is becoming less profitable with time and sooner or later it will die out or at least it will lose its status of top consensus algorithm.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

I also believe in ethereum will have a high price. compared to bitcoin which already has a very high price. ethereum can still follow Bitcoin price, but I think bitcoin is very difficult to achieve higher price as at the end of 2017. so better buy ethereum for investment and hold to long term.
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

Ethereum has the backing of some boldface names -- which could be a benefit or drawback, depending on your opinion of the modern financial industrial complex. It has the potential for intrinsic value like Litecoin or bitcoin but also more obvious commercial applications as well. And, like bitcoin, it has spawned hundreds of other coins that have been built using its underlying blockchain technology.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

If you have the capacity to invest both BTC and ETH you can do so. Bitcoin and Ethereum is the most trusted of all coins and it will not be out of the picture easily in the cryptocurrency industry. Just wait also the bull run will be coming soon this 2018 and you guarantee a quick profit  Grin.
yacare

Activity: 1260

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

Bitcoin this coin number one and it as gold. It is possible to store the money in it. But I think that it will grow very smoothly. I read ETH more perspective and it can be much more expensive of $600 therefore I prefer ETH.

DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:35:57 PM

Since you want to make a big profit by investing in a crypto currency, I would like to give you advice. Never invest only 1 coin, divide your money and take a large part of the BTC, and buy the rest of the Ethereum.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Asherith00

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:24:23 AM

They're bot good to invest.. When you have alot of funds i better invest them both.. You can make a good profits when the market price is rise..
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:25:23 AM

It seems to me that both cryptocurrencies will still dominate in the future so it's better if you put your money on both cryptocurrencies and hold them long term for good. Being on top means a very promising crypto and already been tested through times so it's just a good idea to have them both in your portfolio.

markosimic

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:42:10 AM

It seems to me that both cryptocurrencies will still dominate in the future so it's better if you put your money on both cryptocurrencies and hold them long term for good. Being on top means a very promising crypto and already been tested through times so it's just a good idea to have them both in your portfolio.

I agree with you better choose both for investment because it will be very profitable in the future, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins I call these two coins as king and queen of coins so I am sure will get bigger profit if choose both.
Vladique

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:03:38 AM

In my opinion, you can not choose one of these two coins, you need to use both of them, these are the 2 top coins that will grow. They should occupy most of the crypto portfolio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: